Wii Wal Mart

dsreptiles

CAGiversary!
Havent been on in awhile so this may or may not have been posted.

Wal Mart this Saturday through the 24th I believe. If you buy the Wii for 199.99 you get a 50.00 gift card. Good enough to buy extra controllers or a game or two I guess. I got mine at gamestop and am ready to throw it out the window.

[quote name='dsreptiles']Havent been on in awhile so this may or may not have been posted.

Wal Mart this Saturday through the 24th I believe. If you buy the Wii for 199.99 you get a 50.00 give card. Good enough to buy extra controllers or a game or two I guess. I got mine at gamestop and am ready to throw it out the window.[/QUOTE]

I think they call them gift cards.

Yeah, already posted. Thanks anyways!

heh well I called it a give card because ....ok it's just a typo... Blame Coors... I didn't see it on the first page and was just trying to get my Wii working so wasn't too concerned but I wish I had waited for this instead of getting mine which came with a wireless sensor bar....garbage

[quote name='dsreptiles']heh well I called it a give card because ....ok it's just a typo... Blame Coors... I didn't see it on the first page and was just trying to get my Wii working so wasn't too concerned but I wish I had waited for this instead of getting mine which came with a wireless sensor bar....garbage[/QUOTE]

Hah, it's all good.

Good deal if you're planning on getting a Wii.

[quote name='dsreptiles']Havent been on in awhile so this may or may not have been posted.

Wal Mart this Saturday through the 24th I believe. If you buy the Wii for 199.99 you get a 50.00 gift card. Good enough to buy extra controllers or a game or two I guess. I got mine at gamestop and am ready to throw it out the window.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bread's done
Back