Wii WeDock Remote and Nunchuk storage

iazybandit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Posted this on my site (http://reviews.dcemu.co.uk/wii-wedock-remote-and-nunchuk-storage-63305.html) but I thought I would share with you guys...

DCEmu Reviews brings you another FIRST mentioning of an accessory product...

No right place to store your Wiimote and Nunchuck Controller? You just lying them somewhere?

This WeDock is the best solution for you. It can let you to store 2 sets of Wiimotes and Nunchucks. The one touch "Springbroad" design, let you can get the Wiimote easily.

VWIOT002100_01_M.jpg
VWIOT002100_02_M.jpg

VWIOT002100_03_M.jpg
VWIOT002100_04_M.jpg

Features:
  • 2 set of Wiimotes and Nunchucks storage space
  • Innovative, compact and stylich design
  • One touch "Springboard" design let you can get the Wiimote easily
Item retails for $19.00. The question that I want to know is, will it work with rubber gloves? We'll try to bring you a full review of the product.

Oh cmon. I think it's awesome. And I want one. Perfect if you've got Wiimotes you want to keep out for everyday one player gaming (which I do).

[quote name='sixersballernum3']This seems very unnecessary.[/QUOTE]
I dont think so. Its a place for me to place all my controllers and nunchuks in one place. Plus, its probably easier to carry it since its all in that storage rather than all loose even though it looks a little big.

How badass would this be if it were a charging station? Still, I think it looks neat.

Good call call on the gloves... they probably won't fit.

[quote name='CokeCola']How badass would this be if it were a charging station? Still, I think it looks neat.

Good call call on the gloves... they probably won't fit.[/QUOTE]
If it was a charging station it would be so HOT! I'll probably have it for review. Once I get it, I'll see if there is a way to modify it to become a charging station.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']This seems very unnecessary.[/QUOTE]

I agree... I'd get one of it would recharge the Wiimote batteries though. Until something like that comes along, my Wiimotes will sit on my Nyko Charge Station and my Nunchuks will lie around wherever.

[quote name='imacgod']Hanging shoe racks are still the best for controller storage. Just go to Target, cough up $20 and you can store 4 Wii Remotes, 4 Nunchucks, and 4 Classic Controllers! And then you still have 4 free slots for controllers or shoes or something.

http://www.racketboy.com/gamerooms/2006/12/video-game-controller-storage-using.html[/QUOTE]

If it weren't for the fact that I already have a different solution (that I've very happy with), I must say this is indeed a good idea.

And the more I think about this thing, the more I realize that if it did indeed charge the 'motes, it would be awesome.

[quote name='Strell']If it weren't for the fact that I already have a different solution (that I've very happy with), I must say this is indeed a good idea.

And the more I think about this thing, the more I realize that if it did indeed charge the 'motes, it would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

Looks rather ghetto-fabulous to me.

There's a nice in-line charger/nunchuk holder out there, but I can't find it right now.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Looks rather ghetto-fabulous to me.

There's a nice in-line charger/nunchuk holder out there, but I can't find it right now.[/QUOTE]
I would like to know know what this product is.

My problem with WeDock is no Classic Controller Support. Yes it is that important for me because I use the CC more than my nunchuck right now, and if I don't have my CC right next to my Wiimote, it defeats the purpose of storage, lol.

You know, I just may make my own 'dock' for the nunchucks and CCs. A block of floral styrofoam should do the trick...

Maybe if it's decent enough, I could cover it in fabric or make a fiberglass mold. Don't hold your breath, but I may work on that next month.

bread's done
Back