Wii worth getting new?

My opinion on the Wii is that if you're into the party aspect of it, it's definitely worth getting. Nintendo wasn't kidding when they said it's easy for non-gamers to get into - I have a group of friends I see every week, most of them don't play games, and all of them have a blast with the Wii.

Not everyone is into that sort of thing, though. But is it worth getting if you want more hardcore multiplayer games (lilke Smash Brothers or FPSes)? No, not right now. I don't think it's worth it for single player yet either - Zelda is amazing, but the Gamecube version is almost as good, and Trauma Center and Excite Truck are fun games but not worth buying the system for.

If you're into the party aspect of it, it's definitely worth getting. Nintendo wasn't kidding when they said it's easy for non-gamers to get into - I have a group of friends I see every week, most of them don't play games, and all of them have a blast with the Wii.

But although I enjoy that, not everybody is into that sort of thing. Is it worth getting if you want more hardcore multiplayer games (lilke Smash Brothers or FPSes)? No, not right now. I don't think it's worth it for single player yet either - Zelda is amazing, but the Gamecube version is almost as good, and Trauma Center and Excite Truck are fun games but not worth buying the system for.

I'm talking about the current lineup, though. The 2007 lineup has a lot of good first-party games and a few promising third-party ones, so I expect this to change.

YOU GUYS ARE DUMB! :razz: You're just saying what I freaking said in my last post...gah whatever enjoy your little party here xD

And I meant price comparisons lol

bread's done
Back