Wii Zapper 50% off @ Radio Shack YMMV

Logical Dolphin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm not sure if it this is national or a regional markdown, but I purchased a Wii Zapper for $12.47 at Radio Shack. It was marked as a clearance item.

Funny thing is when I was purchasing the item, the clerk tried to sell me an extended warranty for an additional $10-12 dollars! When I asked how he could sell an extended warranty on an item they had on clearance, he looked surprised and stopped him in is tracks.

Unless you are under 5ft tall, do not buy this gun! It is painful to hold, and I end up playing with out the zapper about 30 mins into a game because it hurts to hold for long periods. If you are young (14 and under) then I would say have at it, but it is more comfortable to play games with out it.

Nintendo over charged for this plastic shell. It's worth 10 bucks at the most.

It doesn't hurt , but my arms do get tired after a few rounds of RE:TUC

Should get the Perfect Shooter Gun for $10 and pick up pre-owned copy (like new) Zelda Cross Bowl $4.99 or cheaper with Cellphone coupon.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yeah, I recommend the Perfect Shot also. Zelda Cross Bow Training is actually down to 2.99 used now.[/quote]

The perfect shot is kinda thick and hurts to hold for more than 30 mins. It is the best shooter peripheral but still not perfect. I love rail shooters and have played RE Umbrella Chronicals, Ghost squad, boom blox (has shooter elements), House of the dead 2 and 3, and most time i end up just holding the wii mote because it is the most comfortable way to play these games. After trying 3 differnt guns, I would have to say that I can not recommend buying a gun unless you really have your heart set on it. Neither of my guns have seen any action after having them for a week. Just wanted to let you know before you make the same mistake I did.

bread's done
Back