wii

spongebobgangster

CAGiversary!
there r never any wiis in my local 6 gamestop i called like every day i am able to so i have to buy off online and they are not cheap any cheap deals ill pay no more than 270 even better if its a bundle under 280:whee:

Can someone translate? I've seen most those words before, but I can't work out what they mean in that post. I am not even drunk yet.

Hmmm...use your money and buy this book. It will help you more then getting a Wii:

300px-Book.ABC123.jpg

See, this is exactly why we need a punishment for "bastardization of the English language" in the new penalty system. If he had actually taken the time to think out his communication as a rational, coherent thought, all of this tragedy could have been avoided.

[quote name='englishsandwich']Can someone translate? I've seen most those words before, but I can't work out what they mean in that post. I am not even drunk yet.[/quote]
Are you sure about that?
drunk.jpg

[quote name='spongebobgangster']any cheap deals[/QUOTE]

Since you've been thoroughly lambasted for your post already, I'll skip that part and answer your question.

Ready?

*ahem*

The answer is...
No.

But you should have already known that.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Since you've been thoroughly lambasted for your post already, I'll skip that part and answer your question.

Ready?

*ahem*

The answer is...
No.

But you should have already known that.
[/QUOTE]

That's awesome.

So is the picture of the mutant asian chick. Is it me or does anyone else get disoriented when looking at it? Jesus, I think I'm going to fall out of my chair every time I glance at it. I can't even look at it for more than 2-3 seconds.

Spongebobgangster- the dumbest poster on all of cheapassgamer. Please don't take this as an insult Spongebob; it's actually quite an accomplishment.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:u all suck:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

btw i do know English!!!! u all r haters its not my fault that when im typing my English goes bad u all are mother u know the rest.

[quote name='spongebobgangster']:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:u all suck:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

btw i do know English!!!! u all r haters its not my fault that when im typing my English goes bad u all are mother u know the rest.[/quote]

I

[quote name='spongebobgangster']:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:u all suck:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

btw i do know English!!!! u all r haters its not my fault that when im typing my English goes bad u all are mother u know the rest.[/quote]

It actually is your fault that your "English goes bad" when you type. Please pay attention in English, future employers will thank you for it.

bread's done
Back