WiiFit availability tracking

[quote name='elburritobandito']anyone having any luck out there today? Seems like no one is getting restocked... hopefully by this weekend.[/quote]

Try Game Crazy

wow, iv been to like 3 different walmarts since it came out and each one has had at least 10 in stock, though online says otherwise

My Walmart got about 30 in this morning. I managed to snag the last one when I was leaving work tonight.

Wife is playing it and having fun. :)

I found four at Sears today. I think everyone forgets to try Sears. 3 remaining @ Hicksville, NY b/c I picked one up for my cousin's gf

[quote name='darken']I found four at Sears today. I think everyone forgets to try Sears. 3 remaining @ Hicksville, NY b/c I picked one up for my cousin's gf[/quote]

I completely brainfarted about trying there, will have to check out around LI myself!

Yeah, good call on Sears -- I just ordered one via their website via "in-store pickup", so hopefully I'll be able to drop by the location when they open tomorrow and pick it up, unless their inventory wasn't accurate.

Those of you who want to try that: go to Sears.com, put Wii Fit w/ Balance Board in your cart, and it should only allow you to choose "Store Pick Up" under Arrival Method. Then you put in your zipcode and start browsing for stores. I had to browse to the 2nd page of local stores before I found one that had any. It's pretty easy to use.

Went to two Target within 10 minutes of each other. One had no WiiFits, the other had about 10 on the shelf. If you live in Nashville, it was the Mt. Juliet (Providence) Target.

[quote name='Squarehard']Best Buy is receiving their Wii Fits in the next two days, so keep an eye out at your local Best Buy.[/quote]

The guys at my local BB in Leesburg, VA, are saying they're getting theirs on June 8th.

when I first read this thread, I thought the game tracked online how much weight you dropped, and had a leaderboard for the best, and worst. That would be cool

I had a preorder on this game and my store did not get enough on launch day. I got a call today and picked my copy up today. Solid game, pretty interesting. I might actually buy some of the accessories, anyone have any suggestions for a charger and a cover?

[quote name='Okari']Don't worry it will ship. Mine took two days as well, and it shipped Tues. night.[/QUOTE]

Looks like my order from Target (through Amazon) got delayed. Got an email requiring an approval to continue waiting. I should've known I wouldn't be that lucky with this thing.

[quote name='abhinav']I had a preorder on this game and my store did not get enough on launch day. I got a call today and picked my copy up today. Solid game, pretty interesting. I might actually buy some of the accessories, anyone have any suggestions for a charger and a cover?[/quote]

the nyko rechargeable li ion battery for wii fit. Ign has a review up.

[quote name='zrated']Are any stores supposed to have these tomorrow?[/quote]

I'm hoping Kmart will since it's on the front of their sales ad

[quote name='bossman']I'm hoping Kmart will since it's on the front of their sales ad[/quote]

Thats the best thing to do is to get your paper or get online in the morning and check the ads. I believe target had some last week but all were gone by noon.

despite it being in the ad, my kmart did not have wii fit.

I'm getting annoyed by nintendo's large propaganda boxes and mounds of accessories for Wii fit. I am convinced that they are shipping small quantities intentionally. They have massive production capacity, but there are always shortages. Stores are to blame as well, they stockpile their shipments to "blow their load" all at once in their ads.

Yup I got up early and got a paper and saw the Wii Fit in Kmarts ad. Went to 2 different stores but neither of them had the Wii Fit. They said they did not get their shipment in, and that it may come on Tuesday.

[quote name='zrated']Yup I got up early and got a paper and saw the Wii Fit in Kmarts ad. Went to 2 different stores but neither of them had the Wii Fit. They said they did not get their shipment in, and that it may come on Tuesday.[/quote]

Yep. same story I got. The truck comes on Tuesday.. and it may or may not have Wii Fit on it

got wii fit yesterday at walmart. you guys should use the online stock locater on that site every morning when they get their shipments scanned in. works like a charm.

Went to Best Buy today and saw a bunch of Wii Fits. A guy who worked there said that most stores got some this week, but it wasn't advertised in the print ad.

[quote name='zrated']Nevermind I got it. Here is the link to check your local Targets for stock. http://www.target.com/gp/store-info/find-target-store.html?callingPage=detail&asin=B000VJRU44[/quote]
You know what I find most annoying? The fact that if i do find them with these store trackers. I call in advance before taking the trip since most are a good 8 to 10 miles away. The person just immediately answers without even checking. I guess its one thing to know you run out of stock fast, but whos to say "joe shmo" didn't know if they got new stock that day. I think its ridiculous

None at my Kmart either, and as usual the employees at this store were horrendous. I went to ask the CS rep if there were and Wii Fits, and she cut be off before I said "Fits" with a very annoyed "No". Classic.

[quote name='breakin2']I really didn't even want this, but since it started selling out everywhere I suddenly do.[/QUOTE]

+1

Ugh... A Target had them in stock this morning and I called to ask if they would hold one for me and they said sure. I get off work and take the trip out of my way to go there only to see that they sold the unit they said they would hold. The clerk then feeds me this bull about how they don't do holds on big ticket items (even though they held a Rock Band for me another time). This game is getting to be more trouble than it's worth...

I picked one up at K-Mart on Sunday at 8 A.M. I was the only one waiting there, and the girl working there said they did not have any, but they checked their stock and turned out they had several. They also had plenty of Wiis. All K-Marts I went to before Sunday said they were holding their stock until Sunday.

went to walmart.com, tried to order 1 and it says "Not available at this time "
i think you bought them all :(

you guys suck. I was in the process of purchasing one before it was even posted here but then had some problems checking out and when i got to the final step i get a message that says stock has changed and its no longer available! really necessary to hoard?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Whew! Just ordered 5 for me! Already have 1 from Amazon. So 5 is enough for me.[/QUOTE]

So Filipinos really do have lots of children and Wii's or your just being a total douche. Way to go Cutthroat +5 points for you.

[quote name='zrated']Nevermind I got it. Here is the link to check your local Targets for stock. http://www.target.com/gp/store-info/find-target-store.html?callingPage=detail&asin=B000VJRU44[/quote]

Thanks for this link. I was able to see that my local Target (Burke, VA) got re-stocked last night so I was able to pick one up at opening today. Too bad they didnt have a page like this for the Wii *console* as well.

BTW: as of 8:10am, there were 11 WiiFits left in this particular store.

bread's done
Back