WiiFit availability tracking

Check your Best Buys, I was just there any they had huge stacks of them in two carts. Just gald I finally found one. WM got some in too.

[quote name='Smiley79']Is there a online tracker available that's still working?[/QUOTE]
Its on the front page, you see?

BTW I am the Zoolert Moderator but here its against the rule for linking affiliate website. The OP should remove that link.

[quote name='iazybandit']Remember that the tracking provided in first post is online only. I stopped by Best Buy during lunch and saw someone walking out with one. Asked one of the workers to ask if they had anymore and they had 2 left. This was on a Monday. I dont know when Best Buy receives shipments but could of been left over from Sunday or new shipment that arrived that day.[/quote]

Damn, you found one in Westbury? What a coincidence because I was there on Sunday, but didn't check Best Buy, lol. Only the Target & Walmart.

[quote name='TrunksSSJ23']Damn, you found one in Westbury? What a coincidence because I was there on Sunday, but didn't check Best Buy, lol. Only the Target & Walmart.[/QUOTE]
Yep. Had to go out and pick up a Wii Play and Nunchuk and saw someone walk out with a Wii Fit.

[quote name='shouamabane']My sister got a Wii Fit set today at Best Buy. They didn't accept the $10 off coupon. Anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]

That was just the cashier being a jerk. The coupon scans in the system fine, my BB took it. The coupon says it works on software and accesories and obviously Wii fit is software bundled with accesories. The only problem would be when a stupid cashier thinks the balance board counts as hardware.

I haven't had any luck with Zoolert. I check the websites immediately after receiving an alert and they're already sold out of units even though the retailer's website says "In Stock" for the next ten or 15 minutes.

[quote name='iazybandit']After fees and shipping, profit is only $20-30. [/quote]

Since when do sellers pay shipping? They usually charge the buyer more shipping than it actually costs and make even more money off of it, like the people that charge $8 shipping for a game when you can get something that weight shipped Priority for less than $5 (and even less for first class mail).

[quote name='outlawmoogle']Since when do sellers pay shipping? They usually charge the buyer more shipping than it actually costs and make even more money off of it, like the people that charge $8 shipping for a game when you can get something that weight shipped Priority for less than $5 (and even less for first class mail).[/quote]
ebay bidders as a whole aren't so stupid that they'll bid $160+free shipping from one seller, then bid $160+10 shipping from another guy. A seller charging $10 shipping simply gets about $10 less for their item than a seller with free shipping. They both still get $160 in the end, and both still have to pay for shipping out of their own pocket naturally. There's very very little advantage for the seller to gouge shipping prices anymore.

There used to be an advantage... When you searched and sorted by price, the seller who charged the most shipping could charge the least for the actual item, and when sorting by lowest price their auction would show up first. To deter sellers from doing this, eBay now lets you sort search results by total price including shipping, and they also added a feedback rating specifically for a seller's shipping charges. This not only benefits buyers, who no longer have to add shipping in their head, but it also benefits ebay: With sellers toning down their S/H costs, they'll have to increase their buy-it-now price/bidders will increase their max bid to compensate. Which means an ever-so-slightly higher final value fee for eBay, hence why I said sellers who charge more for shipping still have a slight advantage.

[quote name='cakefoo']
There used to be an advantage... When you searched and sorted by price, the seller who charged the most shipping could charge the least for the actual item, and when sorting by lowest price their auction would show up first. To deter sellers from doing this, eBay now lets you sort search results by total price including shipping, and they also added a feedback rating specifically for a seller's shipping charges. This not only benefits buyers, who no longer have to add shipping in their head, but it also benefits ebay: With sellers toning down their S/H costs, they'll have to increase their buy-it-now price/bidders will increase their max bid to compensate. Which means an ever-so-slightly higher final value fee for eBay, hence why I said sellers who charge more for shipping still have a slight advantage.[/QUOTE]

You are right mostly on item with Buy-it-now, or something that demand is very low; and assuming every seller has similar feedback reputation. But NOT eveything else.

A lot of retailers are expecting this to be a hard item to find all the way till the holiday season. I was lucky enough to grab one at Circuit City but I wouldn't mine getting another for my siblings back home just so my parents don't have to go through the hunt

Stopped by Best Buy to ask about Wii Fit availability.

He said to check back Wed. and Fri. to see if there are any in stock because those are the shipment dates for all their items, so it's not a guarantee.

[quote name='Trish005']This is so hard to find that im not even excited about it anymore..Time to move on to the new games coming out soon :)[/QUOTE]
I still have 3 left... Please PM if your interested. :D

[quote name='Trish005']This is so hard to find that im not even excited about it anymore..Time to move on to the new games coming out soon :)[/quote]

I'm with you. I don't bother hunting around for it. I figure, if it's somewhere where I'm at, I'll buy it. Otherwise, if a store is having it Sunday, I'll probably arrive early to try to get it. TRU is supposed to have Wii Fit Sunday, according to a thread in Video Game Deals. I'll likely be off Sunday, so I think I'll try to get it then.

just tried ordering one, right when i clicked check out it says its out of stock... guess im still on the look out. Thanks though.

[quote name='shurgie']just tried ordering one, right when i clicked check out it says its out of stock... guess im still on the look out. Thanks though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it kept doing that to me. Just keep refreshing the page. Eventually, I got one. Sometimes, it'll just come back randomly.

giving me an "All of your items are unavailable." guessing it's all out, anywhere else other than ebay and such I could pick one up. I don't even think the Nintendo Store in NYC has one, and I was gonna go in just for that.

To those who had their Circuit City orders ship, did you have standard shipping or opt for quicker service? I ordered mine around 10:30 this morning with std shipping. My order status shows shipping tomorrow, but not arriving until July 7th. 17 days?

[quote name='shurgie']giving me an "All of your items are unavailable." guessing it's all out, anywhere else other than ebay and such I could pick one up. I don't even think the Nintendo Store in NYC has one, and I was gonna go in just for that.[/quote]

Nintendo World gets a bunch of Wii Fits everyday, but you basically have to camp out for them. I went to the store about 15 minutes after it opened and they were sold out. People apparently start camping out at 7am and get bracelets, and then they can buy a Wii Fit. So Nintendo World gets shipments of the Wii Fit everyday, but it requires a lot of waiting.

[quote name='Visenya']Target.com has them in stock right now. Go![/quote]

Sold out already, damn I keep just missing them all, and to the above post looks like I'll be camping out in the next couple days when I can get my butt up early.

Call your gamestops it will work, I called around a little bit and got lucky enough to find one where a guy just returned one, they even held it for 20 min. Said a worker almost sold it but he told them it was on hold, damn I would hate to have been them waiting and then being told it was on hold... Got mine at least.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I still have 3 left... Please PM if your interested. :D[/QUOTE]
So you can price gauge people who is on a site looking for deals, who are cheapasses (hence the site :D)? Go back to selling on eBay

Grabbed two from a local target this afternoon. Even had a 10% off coupon !!

edited to add that you just need to go to Target. My wife had called this Target in the am and was told they didn't have any and would not get any until next week.

Today seemed to be the day to get one online, yet I was shut out twice by the processing page at Circuit City, didn't get a reminder the two other times they had it in-stock today and missed it at Target and Amazon. Oh well.

[quote name='thenockmlb']and missed it at Target and Amazon. Oh well.[/quote]
You could have blinked and missed it at amazon. They seemed to be sold out within a matter of seconds.

[quote name='ps2rich']To those who had their Circuit City orders ship, did you have standard shipping or opt for quicker service? I ordered mine around 10:30 this morning with std shipping. My order status shows shipping tomorrow, but not arriving until July 7th. 17 days?[/QUOTE]

I opted for 3 day delivery.

When I went into a Target store that showed availability on an earlier link. They stated they are holding back the units till next Sunday's Ad. Sorry if this was posted already. Didn't feel like reading to be honest.

When to my target since their website indicated availability but no luck there. The clerk says sometimes they will update availability when units are in route.

On a whim I stopped by TRU just to ask when they were getting some and they had them in stock!! Said they got a shipment yesterday so call up and ask your stores.:applause:

@BowserClownCar
Yeah, I did too. All the Targets got restocked but they said they can't sell them until Sunday for their ad.

bread's done
Back