WiiFit availability tracking

i used to have 2 of these, 1 for me and 1 to sell on here to another cag (since they were sold out just asked for what i paid for and shipping) but no one was interested and i returned it + i got bored of mine so i sold it.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Zl has too many False positives and WA isn't. Just my 2 cents.[/quote]

You must be trying to hoard all of them then! zoolert got me the message about bestbuy before wiialerts! Good luck on ebay! your reasons for putting them down are obvious!!!!

Was at BB yesterday evening in Madison, WI (Easttowne). They had about 20-25 on the floor. So if you are looking might wanna give BB a call.

They had a bunch of other games lying around, so maybe they just unpacked them? I didn't ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Stay away from Zoolert. ZL always delay about 3-6 minutes behind. I got in through both Pop-Up & Sound Alert via wiialerts.com. Also, keep your browser open.[/QUOTE]
Thats what I used as well, I would have had one sooner if I wasn't in a meeting when I got the text message. The pop up window is a nice touch, also have you haven't bought anything from the sites that wiialerts.com is tracking another good idea to save time is create an account it isn't as fast as amazon 1-click but it defiantly saved me time yesterday.

FYI I am only getting 1 and only 1 for my own personal use. I have only been looking for a week so for all the people trying to get one use wiialerts.com it works.

I am all for hoarding and doing you, but is it really necessary to post here every time you get some? Just curious if you enjoy it or something? I mean, I have seen you be very helpful to others on this site, but this seems counterproductive. Just curious, for whatever reason?

[quote name='devildr1ver']i used to have 2 of these, 1 for me and 1 to sell on here to another cag (since they were sold out just asked for what i paid for and shipping) but no one was interested and i returned it + i got bored of mine so i sold it.[/quote]

Yea, for how fast these things sell out, you think your friends would be asking for them, I bought one for my friend and sold at cost, but no one else has asked me to find them one since then. I pick one up now and then to sell for cost because I have gift cards and would rather have cash, and ask them to give to Red Cross of something like that, but my e-mail box isn't exactly overflowing when I put up an ad.

finally got to order one today from sams club, i tried to order 2, 1 for me and 1 for my buddy's wife, but while i was checking out it said they only had 1 left, crazy how fast these sell

well for $94.xx shipped 7-10 business days, not a bad deal, way better than $160 or whatever they sell for on ebay

Man, I put in an order on bestbuy.com this morning, and I got the back-order message just a few minutes ago. What's the word on back-ordering? Am I in a better position to receive one soon, or should I cancel my order and keep looking?

[quote name='Ballman']Man, I put in an order on bestbuy.com this morning, and I got the back-order message just a few minutes ago. What's the word on back-ordering? Am I in a better position to receive one soon, or should I cancel my order and keep looking?[/QUOTE]

depends how bad you want it and how quick, if its back ordered you pretty much guaranteed to get one when they get it back in stock, or if you keep an eye out on samsclub.com it seems like they are restocking them every hours or so, but they are selling out quickly, i'm still trying to get 1 more for my buddy

they are selling out before i can complete my checkout and the site seems to be running slow as well, when i''m adding to my cart and checking out, probably due to lots of hits, but yea keep an eye/ear out on wiialerts.com, it actually works a lot better than zooalert

friggin ridiculous, i wanted to get this as a gift and it's going for outrageous prices on ebay. ah well, guess i'll choose something else...

[quote name='greyzieoriental']depends how bad you want it and how quick, if its back ordered you pretty much guaranteed to get one when they get it back in stock, or if you keep an eye out on samsclub.com it seems like they are restocking them every hours or so, but they are selling out quickly, i'm still trying to get 1 more for my buddy

they are selling out before i can complete my checkout and the site seems to be running slow as well, when i''m adding to my cart and checking out, probably due to lots of hits, but yea keep an eye/ear out on wiialerts.com, it actually works a lot better than zooalert[/quote]

Yeah, wiialerts.com actually clued me into bestbuy.com having them listed as in stock. Really, I'm in no hurry to get it, I just wanted to try to secure a copy, seeing as the Wii itself has been out for a year and a half and it's still hard to find one. If one's going to come to me in the next couple of weeks via back-order, I'm satisfied. Thanks!

[quote name='gamebox']bought off ebay !
SOap-23-83-9dzr.html
[/QUOTE]
are you serious?

[quote name='Ballman']Man, I put in an order on bestbuy.com this morning, and I got the back-order message just a few minutes ago. What's the word on back-ordering? Am I in a better position to receive one soon, or should I cancel my order and keep looking?[/quote]

Dude, the exact same thing happened to me this morning :(

looks like i wont be getting one for my buddy, sams club.com says "Orders are limited to one per Member. Orders exceeding this amount will be cancelled."

i dont know if they just added it or if it was there earlier but i just noticed it
oh well guess they have to watch wiialerts themself

Saw a cart of Wii's and Wii Fit at my local BB about an hour ago. I live in Gainesville,FL if you guys wanna check out the Best Buy there.

i got an alert for bb, so that sounds plausible. i didnt want to risk driving there, so i ordered one.

sucks paying shipping with a best buy near by.

Anyone in Houston looking for wii fit, at Fry's on West Road they had a ton of them. So many that they didn't fit in the endcap. Looked to be atleast 35 of them. This was about 1 this afternoon.

Fry's in Burbank also has around 8-10 copies of Wii Fit at around 7 this evening behind the media counter where the employees usually are. Seems that Fry's in a few places got quite a few in so maybe they are getting a little easier to get since I would think they would be snapped up instantly given the frenzy behind obtaining them..

Check your local TRU. I got a WiiFit on Friday and they were still in stock yesterday. Limit one per customer.

Jul 14: 2:40PM PST: Buy.com in stock with Wii Fit! Last time they canceled most orders. They're canceling a bunch this time too! Not sure if they had many..They should rename their site to Cancel.com?? (WiiAlerts.com)

Mine just got canceled today, sigh...

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']7/13 - Circuit City

7/20 - Best Buy, Target

7/27 - Coming Soon[/quote]

is this accurate? if so, im definitely makin a trip to best buy and tryin to use the 10 off 75 coupon.

[quote name='HebiyO']is this accurate? if so, im definitely makin a trip to best buy and tryin to use the 10 off 75 coupon.[/quote]
Yes this is accurate. I was told that Best Buy are holding them for next week. Target is already in it according to Speedy's Weekly AD.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Got mine from Best Buy! :D Won't tell you how many Wii Fits I've order. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

You're a cunt; get a fucking job.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Keep your eyes on Amazon & Target.com because I know this will be up very soon! ;D[/QUOTE]

Why should I even bother when you order them all anyways? I got the Best Buy WiiAlert but didn't get one. I can't get a single copy, while this guy is grabbing who knows how many.

Thanks for the site!

It is OoS everywhere though... its all good! My wife wants this so I will hunt it down eventually

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Keep your eyes on Amazon & Target.com because I know this will be up very soon! ;D[/QUOTE]

How the fuck are you going to give us these tips knowing that you've already horded them out? Nobody wants your fucking help, you douche.

[quote name='maximus101']How the fuck are you going to give us these tips knowing that you've already horded them out? Nobody wants your fucking help, you douche.[/QUOTE]

The thing is, he knows he's pissing the community off, yet he keeps saying shit like, "HEHE I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU HOW MANY I ORDERED." This guy is the biggest troll I've ever seen and it's beyond me why he hasn't been banned yet.

makes you think!!!!

here he goes telling everyone that he buys all the places out but puts down tracker places. its probably how he gets them all so quick!

what is the purpose of telling everyone how many you get?

i personally look at all the trackers out there. i dont trust this guy!

Why dignify him at all?

If he gets pleasure out of bragging to people he's never met on a message board about how he's been able to score 4 copies of wii fit, then let him be content with such a small existence.

It's kind of like the little kid in kindergarten that eats glue just draw a reaction. Don't give the reaction and you put an end to the stupidity.

Oh, if anyone in Southern CA. wants a Wii Fit at cost, let me know, I have a brand new one that I got with gift cards trade ins and cash, but I would rather have all cash than gift cards etc..

[quote name='fshaia']Oh, if anyone in Southern CA. wants a Wii Fit at cost, let me know, I have a brand new one that I got with gift cards trade ins and cash, but I would rather have all cash than gift cards etc..[/QUOTE]

It's people like you that make the CAG community and not dipshit dealers like incredipinoy. Bravo to you bro!

man, I cant find one either, the gf doesn't stop asking. Since I got to GS and BB every other day.

Why the f*ck does nintendo have to run ads on tv when they are sending them all to europe, bastards...

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']man, I cant find one either, the gf doesn't stop asking. Since I got to GS and BB every other day.

Why the f*ck does nintendo have to run ads on tv when they are sending them all to europe, bastards...[/QUOTE]

Be vigilant in calling your local Gamestop. That's how I ended up getting one. The funny thing is they won't advertise that they have Wii Fits in stock, but only when you ask them. Trust me, if you get in a habit of calling at least 4 or 5 gamestops a day for at least a week, you'll hit gold.

bread's done
Back