WiiFit availability tracking

[quote name='Pookymeister']I had a $25 GC applied to my account and it came off making my total $64.99[/quote]

Thanks, that's great. I'll certainly be ready next time.

i was just at my local costco (in tustin, ca) and they had a display stand with several wii fits still.. the display isnt near the other videogame stuff.. it was off on its own sort of near the checkout area

there were at least 10+ left on the display, but the display unit was this cardbord standup thing a few levels high, so it mite have more on the lower levels of the display

Lucked into one at the Florence, KY Gamestop (the one on Mall Rd, not the Funcoland 400 feet away or the GS across the street in the mall).

They had one left around 2PM.

I finally managed to pick one up at the WalMart on Meacham Road in Elk Grove (IL). There was at least another copy left there. It's not in the shelves but behind the register so you might want to ask the cashier if you go looking for one.

Fred Meyer stores had them in this week's ad. (7/27-8/2) Most are probably sold out by now, but you never know. Was able to score the last one at one of the Spokane stores.

I've been using Zoolert for less than 24 hours and it looks like it finally paid off. Was notified the bundles were back in stock on toysrus, and it looks like my order went through this time. Not a big fan of the $20 shipping, but it looks like the bundle is itemized so I can easily return anything I don't want to the store.

The Target off of Grand Ave. in Diamond Bar, CA had one in stock when I went there in search for Mario Kart today. Dunno how fast they are selling at this particular store, but here's a heads up to you all for it. Good luck!

Literally just picked up two from Best Buy in Willow Grove, PA. They had an entire display of them and attempted to limit how many I could get...

[quote name='xannibal']Literally just picked up two from Best Buy in Willow Grove, PA. They had an entire display of them and attempted to limit how many I could get...[/quote]

Thanks, because of you I was able to get one. They had 6 in stock

I bought 2 at Frys from yesterday. They had 28 and went down to 10, Now they had 10 this morning and sold out really quick. I was about to go back again but I had to PM for the WarHawk. Oh well...

[quote name='NateNinja']Thanks, because of you I was able to get one. They had 6 in stock[/quote]
I have to check it out now

[quote name='NateNinja']Thanks, because of you I was able to get one. They had 6 in stock[/quote]

Did you just get the one? I was there at about 11:45 am and they had about 15.

[quote name='xannibal']Did you just get the one? I was there at about 11:45 am and they had about 15.[/quote]

I went and grabbed it and came here on CAG to post.

[quote name='imsopretty08']I just ordered the bundle from toysrus.com as well. I will wait to get excited when it actually ships![/quote]

Looks like mine is arriving today according to UPS tracking. They conveniently shipped the bundle in three separate packages which I guess is why shipping is $20. Oh well. :)

I got two WiiFits from TRU this morning @ the Massapequa location on Long Island. The employees were very helpful and gave me $20 off the 2nd one for their current promotion of buy 1 game, get a 2nd game $20 off which I had no idea about. They had atleast 50+

I walked into a Radio Shack on Friday and ordered one from the warehouse over the counter. It's supposedly due to arrive on my doorstep this week. Thanks to the poster way up in the thread who mentioned that they'd do that.

Note that you can't order from the website--you have to do a direct-ship order in-store.

Much easier than surfing the stores or hanging on an Amazon text message that's valid for 5 seconds!

Found out today at TRU that any unwanted items in their online bundle can only be returned to the store for store credit. But they are currently running a sweet deal of $20 off when you buy two Wii games, so things worked out rather well for me.

Saw 4 of these at BB Westland couple days ago. Some dude walked over and scooped up 2 and ran to the register. He didn't notice the other 2 on and endcap 20ft away and I wasn't about to tell him. I'm not interested in the game so I passed.

Are these becoming more common?

Got to the Monroe, WI Walmart at about 11:30, did a sweep of the standard spot, not there. Happened to walk by the counter and there were two sitting up there. Asked a guy about them and they had just come off a pallet. I quickly swiped up one and ended my month long search for the game... now I have to sit for 4 hours before I do play

I finally found mine on my lunch break after six weeks of searching. Played last night for the first time. I found it to be extremely fun.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I bought 2 at Frys from yesterday. They had 28 and went down to 10, Now they had 10 this morning and sold out really quick. I was about to go back again but I had to PM for the WarHawk. Oh well...[/QUOTE]

I hope somebody steals all the shit you horde.

Actually the cost after sales tax is about $96.00 Then you have to pay E Bay fees and Pay Pal fees which could ad up to more than $20.00
Then you have to pay for shipping and handling. Boxes, and packing peanuts are not free.

Plus if you want exposure on E Bay you need to add the $9.95 feature plus fee.

[quote name='kklems']Prices on ebay are rising on a daily basis. They are closing on a regular basis at around $150 up from $135-$140. Pick up a wii fit for $85 sell for $140-$150 minus $10 in fees and minus $10-$15 when offering free shipping and you are clearing closer to $30-$40 on a $85 investment.[/quote]

[quote name='MC Hampster']Already gone.

I think I got one though, thanks WiiAlerts.org! :)[/quote]

My order shipped this morning! That was fast!

[quote name='nakanenui']Frys in Anaheim had about 20 on friday night. It didnt look like too many people were buying them.[/QUOTE]
I have to concur..I think the made rush and subsequent shortage is over..I have started to see them show up in quite a few places and unlike a few weeks ago they don't go out the door right away.
Apparently though, there is still a shortage going on with Mario Kart.

I was able to get one using Amazon's text today!

When I got the message, I was actually in a call with a friend. It took a minute or two for me to navigate the phone menus while talking to him. Figured I would be too late, but I wasn't.

Plus, it did take the money from my gift certificate funds, meaning I paid $0 when all is said and done.

I've seen Wiis on store shelves twice in the last week. I still have never seen a Wii Fit. By the time I see one, I probably won't want it any more.

[quote name='Rig']I was able to get one using Amazon's text today!

When I got the message, I was actually in a call with a friend. It took a minute or two for me to navigate the phone menus while talking to him. Figured I would be too late, but I wasn't.

Plus, it did take the money from my gift certificate funds, meaning I paid $0 when all is said and done.[/quote]

I didn't and i replied the second i got the text too :cry:
Though i did get a Wii from amazon texts about an hour before that, so that worked out i guess.

bread's done
Back