WiiFit availability tracking

[quote name='Pookymeister']I didn't and i replied the second i got the text too :cry:
[/quote]

Maybe that's the key? Of the three times before today, I never got through, but I was replying as soon as I got the initial text.

But today, I had to wait close to two minutes while I got my friend off the phone, before I got the text sent.

Congrats on getting a Wii!

A few GameStops around me just got some in today. I picked up one because I've actually been wanting it! I might try to get one for my trade list later, but maybe not.

I just got one at best buy in Mandarin in Jacksonville FL...They just got them in this afternoon and they hadn't put them out yet. (I had to ask for mine)

picked one up in bolinbrook,il at BB and used the $10 off $75 coupon also.
only a couple left at of 8pm cst

Does anyone know if any retailers have it in their Sunday circulars? That would mean they have to have it in stock in the morning, right?

Anyone live in the Downey, CA area? The Hollywood Video there had a couple wii fits and 10 wii's for sale. It has been sitting there for a week because no on knows they are for sale.

I saw that TRU had their crazy bundle of WiiFit, WiiSki, and a protective sleeve for only $183.xx after tax and shipping today...I passed and found it at a local GameStop today for the retail of $89.99.

Got a Wii Fit (and Mario Cart Wii) yesterday from the Minneapolis Walmart on 494. Could be all gone now, so call before you go.

Question for you guys, does this have a clear seal on the tab? I saw some and they did not have the clear sticky seal like some games do but there was no place where the seal was removed either.

[quote name='shoe478']Question for you guys, does this have a clear seal on the tab? I saw some and they did not have the clear sticky seal like some games do but there was no place where the seal was removed either.[/quote]

It normally doesn't have a seal, but sometimes the clerks (at GS anyway) put a clear round one on.

[quote name='whymustiregister']It normally doesn't have a seal, but sometimes the clerks (at GS anyway) put a clear round one on.[/quote]

Thanks.

[quote name='whymustiregister']It normally doesn't have a seal, but sometimes the clerks (at GS anyway) put a clear round one on.[/QUOTE]

In my experience, you can ask them to not put it on, but then they tell you that you can't return it as unopened. So, if you're sure you're going to open it when you get home, go ahead and ask.

Wii fits normally DO have a clear seal, except at Gamestop sometimes, why they take it off I don't know, the game itself is still sealed.

[quote name='fshaia']Wii fits normally DO have a clear seal, except at Gamestop sometimes, why they take it off I don't know, the game itself is still sealed.[/quote]

Totally wrong... :)

I bought Wii Fits from Target, GameStop, BBV, CC, and Best Buy for the last couple of months and none of them have any seal on the outside box, just like the Wii System. Only the game and the battery are sealed.

[quote name='gi60']Totally wrong... :)

I bought Wii Fits from Target, GameStop, BBV, CC, and Best Buy for the last couple of months and none of them have any seal on the outside box, just like the Wii System. Only the game and the battery are sealed.[/quote]

Maybe lately they changed it, but when they first came out, they had clear seals on them, saw them at Sam's, Gamestop, Target, Blockbuster etc... and Yea the Wii's have never had a seal on them.

Just saw (Monday, Sept. 29th, 6 p.m.) a bunch of'em at Brandsmart in Sawgrass Mills, FLA. I counted 28 in display, regularly priced.
Just to let you know... I see people still tracking those things.

Ed

saw some at gamestop, these are still hard to come by, just like the systems, unlike mario kart, which i think has finally caught up with demand

Still "rare" in my area, but apparently not that "wanted", as I've had my used wiifit listed on craigslist for under MSRP for over a week. :/

Also, Walmart seems to get a shipment of 5 or 6 each week, but they only stay in stock an hour or so.

if there is anyone here that still needs this on Long Island, i know the Toys R Us on Old Country Road in Carle Place is going to have 150 Wii Fit's in stock at opening tomorrow (Sunday) morning...

bread's done
Back