Wiimote/Wii Play

honzoh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Dunno if you guys consider this a deal, but I did over the weekend.

Lots of places are sold out of Wiimotes thanks to the holiday, but I learned that GS/EB will give $10 in credit towards trading in game-only Wii Play. So, I picked up Wii Play at Walmart ($53 after tax), traded in game at GS for $12 (if you preorder SSBB, 20% extra credit) and ended up with the Wiimote for $41 (cheaper than after tax).

Just an alternative for those of you finding it hard to come by Wiimotes these days...

I too have noticed the Wiimotes have been out of stock. However, I didn't have Wii Play yet, so I was happy to buy Wii Play.

But now that you mention it, I just might consider trading in the game. It's not all that great.

I got Wii Play (2nd copy) to get my 4th Wiimote during TRU b2g1 free sale. So Wii Play was really 33 bucks out of pocket. I took the game to Gamestop with the 30% extra trade in credit coupon and my edge card and got 14 bucks for it. So I paid less than nunchuk price for the Wiimote :applause:

I considered selling the game on ebay for even more savings, but wasnt worth the extra hastle.

Just picked up a wii mote and play at Goodwill for $9.99, maybe I'll trade them in to GS since I don't have a Wii yet, didn't know the trade in was that high on the game.

[quote name='xgamer']Just picked up a wii mote and play at Goodwill for $9.99, maybe I'll trade them in to GS since I don't have a Wii yet, didn't know the trade in was that high on the game.[/quote]Or sell it to any CAG for $25 shipped. That would be better for the both of you.

bread's done
Back