Wiimotes & Nunchucks now IN STOCK at Amazon

Thanks so much, OP! I recently found out a relative got a Wii, but not enough Wiimotes, so I was worried about hunting these down for Christmas. Ordered two Wiimotes and nunchucks :)

[quote name='SpazX']I'd get a nunchuk, but dammit I'm waiting for best buy to get them in and get $5 off.[/QUOTE]
You could be waiting for quite a while.

[quote name='6669']You could be waiting for quite a while.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for the same thing, any ballpark estimate on how long it'll be?

[quote name='mofo1115']I'm waiting for the same thing, any ballpark estimate on how long it'll be?[/QUOTE]
My BB said they dont expect any accessories till after Xmas, but they could still get a "small shipment in" before Xmas.
That really doesn't help much though :whistle2:(

How does Amazon handle stuff that's in your cart when it goes OOS? I had the nunchuk in there and was adding a filler item when it went OOS, but in my cart it still said in stock and it let me check out. Hopefully it went through!

How come there's more people looking for just nunchucks than nunchucks+wiimotes? Did people have an easier time finding wiimotes or something?

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']How come there's more people looking for just nunchucks than nunchucks+wiimotes? Did people have an easier time finding wiimotes or something?[/quote]

I went out on launch day and got a remote, but there weren't any nunchuks. Haven't seen either since.

These are in the ads next week at BB, so thats you're best bet to get them there (if they actually have them).

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']How come there's more people looking for just nunchucks than nunchucks+wiimotes? Did people have an easier time finding wiimotes or something?[/quote]

Dunno--seems like they are just making more Wiimotes than nunchucks in general.

Similarly, Classic controllers also appear to be limited in supply.

Could be either a part supply issue or just that Nintendo didn't anticipate the demand for these.

Those Amazon e-mail notices only go out when they've had the product in stock for more than a day or 2. I had e-mail notice on for everything Wii. A few weeks ago, I saw that Wii Points were in stock on a Monday. I didn't get the e-mail notice until that Thursday. I would NEVER rely on that system for stuff like this.

I'm looking for 1 more nunchuck, and check Amazon 5x daily. I'm a little ticked that I missed it today! I wonder how long until their next group will be listed...

Those bastards. They claim that due to some manufacturing delays they can't ship me a nunchuck until the end of February. This is complete BS, they already shipped the crappy headphones I ordered as filler. They are definitely going to be hearing from me tomorrow.

[quote name='gofishn']Those bastards. They claim that due to some manufacturing delays they can't ship me a nunchuck until the end of February. This is complete BS, they already shipped the crappy headphones I ordered as filler. They are definitely going to be hearing from me tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I got the same email. Very lame.

Just in case somebody around here needs any, the Wilmington/Concord Target in DE had close to a dozen nunchuks and about 5 remotes around 3 pm EST or so today, all just out on the floor, with apparently no interest. To say the least, I was pretty surprised, given that I was in front of my local Best Buy this morning to snag one of the few nunchuks remaining after the 40 or so lucky Wii recipients lined up. They said they got about 14 total at the Best Buy, so the Target must have either gotten a lot more accessories, or much fewer Wiis.

Also, the Christiana Mall Circuit City shows remotes, classic controllers and nunchucks in stock right now (4:40 pm).

bread's done
Back