Wiimotes/Nunchuks

chingster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
hey there guys, my bro and I just got a Wii and I was wondering where I could find the cheapest wiimotes and maybe a nunchuk or two (but mainly wiimotes). I know there's the wiiplay bundle, but maybe there are other deals I might have missed or havent heard of yet.

Also, any places for a cheap gamecube controller (for brawl =p)

Thanks guys, much appreciated

If you can wait (which I don't think you'd want to), wait for Bestbuy or Futureshop's 10/15 percent off everything event. Other than that, your best bet for a cheap Wiimote is WiiPlay bundle (which you mentioned) or second hand shops, which don't seem to carry them all that often or if they do, they disappear quickly.

With nunchucks, the same deal.

GC controllers, if you don't mind them being wired, many places have them in stock (silver mostly) with Zellers being the cheapest at 24.99.

And welcome to the club.

thanks ye ive actually been here a while now, just reading posts mainly. but i thought i could use fellow game dealer expertise =)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']You can flip Wii Play for $10-15, since it's a horrible game, or so I've heard.[/quote]i actually enjoyed the game, since it was just a pack-in like wii sports i wasn't expecting much, can't really compain for a $10 game :)

[quote name='maigoyume']i actually enjoyed the game, since it was just a pack-in like wii sports i wasn't expecting much, can't really compain for a $10 game :)[/quote]

I agree with you on that. The games in Wii Play aren't amazing, and there are only a few good ones...but for $10 more than the price of the Wiimote, I say it's definitely worth it.

bread's done
Back