Wii's at BB YMMV

silphalion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but my local Best Buy had about 15 Wii's in stock when I went there. If anyone's looking, I suggest stopping by your BB.

If Best Buys in any area of the country had Wiis restocked, I'd say it's a good deal. The OP should mention which store, though.

It might not have been restock as much as "leftover from massive dropship on Christmas Eve."

We had almost 120 on Monday, and when I clocked out at 4 pm (EDIT: 4pm Monday, that is), we still had a few left.

I'll say that the Manalapan, NJ store had about 20 when I walked in, but there were only 4-6 left when I left the store.

I was curious and just called the local BB and my nearest EBgames (Houston BB @ Richmond, EBgames on Shepherd/Westheimer): zip/zero/zilch.

I'd expect a few to be returned in the next coming days, if they're not re-sold.

tampa bestbuy (brandon) got 20 in - i picked up one (for my parents, oddly enough) at 2:00 when there were only 5 left, but a massive horde of boxing day shoppers picked up the rest... hopefully some other cag's were lucky enough to get some as well!

They were there at i10 best buy near Costco in Houston. They had 6 or so when I went in at two but sold out before I even left the store.

it was like 30 at a best buy in glen burnie, md today if i had money i would have finally got one for myself so i can play galaxy

[quote name='silphalion']I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but my local Best Buy had about 15 Wii's in stock when I went there. If anyone's looking, I suggest stopping by your BB.[/quote]

What a crappy thread. Figures it came from a CAG in training.

[quote name='lowenbotten']What a crappy thread. Figures it came from a CAG in training.[/quote]

Coming from a CAG veteran with no avatar/sig and 40 posts in a past year.

[quote name='Zhanmadao']Great Deal[/quote]

It's sad when "in stock" = "Great Deal".

I know some people are willing to pay above list prices for these on eBay, etc., so finding them at list at BB could be considered a deal by those people. But i don't consider those people CAGs.

Remember the "Cheap" in CAG.

Well, with wii's being easy to find in Japan, i'm guessing Nintendo will slow down the supply for japanese wii's and boost up the supply for american wii's my guess is that by the summer, wii's will sell out in the afternoon, instead of selling out at opening time.

Wii (ha ha I kill myself) should have one thread about locating a Wii in the deal discussion board, for those still having difficulty locating one.

[quote name='freedom_fries_for_me']I've never had trouble finding a Wii.

Then again, I knew that my Wal-Mart will always have new items in the morning.[/quote]

Your sig scores a perfect 10 for disturbing images...

my BB had about 12-15 total, my bro picked up one and another for our cousin who was looking for one for her son for xmas =D While I was there I saw about 4 others grabbing them.

People who went to my BB yesterday are pretty lucky. As soon as I got there, they were giving them out :p. Too bad, I already have one :).

I actually was going mention this, but thought it would be pointless being when I was in the store they had 1 left after me.

i work at BB in whitehall PA and we had two shipments yesterday and today ..it looks like the Wii shortage is coming to an end...we had over 150 the day before Xmas

bread's done
Back