Wiis at Bestbuy 7/29

Please... everyone that is looking for one get your asses out of bed and to the store before it opens. That way we can end this dumbass Wii thread madness!

[quote name='Chitown021']Please... everyone that is looking for one get your asses out of bed and to the store before it opens. That way we can end this dumbass Wii thread madness![/quote]

No one is forcing you to read this these threads. If you not interested, don't click the link, you thread crapper.

Anyway, back on topic, thanks aznpersuasion.

[quote name='mlettich']No one is forcing you to read this these threads. If you not interested, don't click the link, you thread crapper.

Anyway, back on topic, thanks aznpersuasion.[/quote]

lol, well said. Maybe he feels like taking a morning dump, just so happened he picked this thread to crap on. :lol:

[quote name='dbz4ever']lol, well said. Maybe he feels like taking a morning dump, just so happened he picked this thread to crap on. :lol:[/quote]

#1 - This is not a deal
#2 - Anyone that has access to a paper and can read can see that Wii's will be available on 7/29
#3- Your signature is pathic and it's sad that you believe that POS movie made by Al Gore!

[quote name='Chitown021']#1 - This is not a deal
#2 - Anyone that has access to a paper and can read can see that Wii's will be available on 7/29
#3- Your signature is pathic and it's sad that you believe that POS movie made by Al Gore![/quote]

1. :applause:
2. :applause:
3. :applause:

I can just imagine the day when Wiis will be in stock in most major stores and there will be at least 5 threads in the deal section talking about Wiis being in stock

1. Best Buy wii in stock
2. Wal mart Wii in stock
3. Circuit City wii in stock
4. Target Wii in stock
5. K-mart Wii in stock

I dont understand the argument that because its in stock its a deal. Also, the lame ebay excuse, please.

Chitown, it seems that its you and me vs the rest of CAG.

We should call this site Cheapgassgamerwiiinstock.com :lol:

if you don't like the thread then don't read the thread. It's as simple as that. Trolling on every "wii in stock" thread is pointless and just annoys people to no end.

[quote name='oasisboy']1. :applause:
2. :applause:
3. :applause:

I can just imagine the day when Wiis will be in stock in most major stores and there will be at least 5 threads in the deal section talking about Wiis being in stock

1. Best Buy wii in stock
2. Wal mart Wii in stock
3. Circuit City wii in stock
4. Target Wii in stock
5. K-mart Wii in stock

I dont understand the argument that because its in stock its a deal. Also, the lame ebay excuse, please.

Chitown, it seems that its you and me vs the rest of CAG.

We should call this site Cheapgassgamerwiiinstock.com :lol:[/quote]

I guess so. I would understand if a CAG found a store or website selling a rare out of print console or game brand new at retail price. That truly would be a deal because the only alternative would be paying the inflated price on auction sites like eBay. In the case of the Wii, while you may not be able to walk into every single retailer and find it sitting on the shelf, they are STILL IN PRODUCTION and all you have to do is wait until the weekend. Then read the ads (or check Speedy's post ahead of time) and get in line outside the retailer just before they open.

[quote name='Swingman']if you don't like the thread then don't read the thread. It's as simple as that. Trolling on every "wii in stock" thread is pointless and just annoys people to no end.[/quote]

I have as much right to read and post in threads as other CAG do to create them. If you create them(stupid ass threads), I will post! It's stupid non-deal threads like this that push actual deal threads from the main page.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Thanks for letting everyone know, and don't mind the morons.[/quote]

Cochese, were you at one of those Harry Potter parties at midnight...??

Were you dresssed as Harry Potter?

harry%20potter-710747.jpg

f u, I'm not willing to stand in line to get a wii. It's f'n ridiculous that I can't just buy one. I'm willing to pay 250 but i wont pay 330 on ebay and I don't have time to go lay around a retailer. Definitely a deal!

[quote name='bosskid30']f u, I'm not willing to stand in line to get a wii. It's f'n ridiculous that I can't just buy one. I'm willing to pay 250 but i wont pay 330 on ebay and I don't have time to go lay around a retailer. Definitely a deal![/quote] You're a lazy ass then. At this point all you have to do is show up at the store that has Wii's in stock 5 min before they open. I went to Best Buy in March and got there 10 min before they opened. There were maybe 5 people waiting for the store to open. Everyone there got a Wii plus there were still 20 sitting on the shelf when I left. A person could've literally walked in and gotten one 10 minutes AFTER opening without waiting in line. Also keep in mind that was 4 MONTHS AGO!

[quote name='Chitown021']You're a lazy ass then. At this point all you have to do is show up at the store that has Wii's in stock 5 min before they open. I went to Best Buy in March and got there 10 min before they opened. There were maybe 5 people waiting for the store to open. Everyone there got a Wii plus there were still 20 sitting on the shelf when I left. A person could've literally walked in and gotten one 10 minutes AFTER opening without waiting in line. Also keep in mind that was 4 MONTHS AGO![/quote]

You may think that consumers should happily embrace an artifical shortage of a product, but I refuse to support such practices. $250 for what you get is an outrageous price anyway.

for all the threadcrappers, i can see why you complain since this isnt exactly a deal... maybe this kind of thread belongs somewhere else (in the wii section perhaps?)

OP, thanks for the info! this kind of thread is great for ppl that dont live in Missouri where Wii's are apparently overflowing off shelves and into the streets. i was able to pick one up for my friend the last time bestbuy had a sunday release because of a thread like this.

[quote name='dugg']for all the threadcrappers, i can see why you complain since this isnt exactly a deal... maybe this kind of thread belongs somewhere else (in the wii section perhaps?)

OP, thanks for the info! this kind of thread is great for ppl that dont live in Missouri where Wii's are apparently overflowing off shelves and into the streets. i was able to pick one up for my friend the last time bestbuy had a sunday release because of a thread like this.[/quote]

Yeah, the Wii's flow like wine here in Missouri... In most cases they can't be found on the shelves but it takes just a little effort to get one. An effort that DOESN'T REQUIRE 50 threads a week basically rehashing what Speedy has already told us in his ad thread. At the very least these should NOT be in the deals forum because THIS IS NOT A DEAL.

Disappointed in ChiTown and oasisboy (though I don't expect much from him) about point 3 above (if you choose not to "believe" the obvious, then, well, I'll be nice... Differing opinions on how, or whether, to do anything about it is one thing but denial is ridiculous). Anyway, I could care less if people post "Wii's available" threads or not. I just.don't.care... So you all have my blessing :lol:.

(Though if it helps more people get them I'm all for it)

So the thread crappers are back. It amazes me how they like to complain on each thread posted about Wiis in stock. They call everyone else a Wii fanboy but it sure sounds like they're very very anti Nintendo.

[quote name='Alucard400']So the thread crappers are back... it sure sounds like they're very very anti Nintendo.[/quote]

Sorry, wrong answer! I just spent a satisfying 10 minutes on the throne with my DS.

OK, here's the deal: if you don't stop threadcrapping, I'm getting Cheapy himself involved. It's one thing to point out a thread has already been made, it's one thing to point out something is already posted in the weekly threads.

But this is getting ridiculous. Since this thread, and the others like it stay open and in this forum, it's obvious that you are in the wrong. Now shut up and enjoy the other threads, or we can try and see where it goes when we all complain to the mods about you two.

[quote name='Chitown021']I have as much right to read and post in threads as other CAG do to create them. If you create them(stupid ass threads), I will post! It's stupid non-deal threads like this that push actual deal threads from the main page.[/QUOTE]

You have a right to post but why waste your time if you don't like the thread?

Making stupid ass reply posts is worse than stupid ass threads cause you're just making it even more stupid and you're bumping it to the top ;) Plus why does every thread have to turn into a fight? Create your own stupid thread and argue in there.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']OK, here's the deal: if you don't stop threadcrapping, I'm getting Cheapy himself involved. It's one thing to point out a thread has already been made, it's one thing to point out something is already posted in the weekly threads.

But this is getting ridiculous. Since this thread, and the others like it stay open and in this forum, it's obvious that you are in the wrong. Now shut up and enjoy the other threads, or we can try and see where it goes when we all complain to the mods about you two.[/QUOTE]

You should probably get cheapy anyway. It's not like they're going to finally understand that they're annoying everyone.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']OK, here's the deal: if you don't stop threadcrapping, I'm getting Cheapy himself involved. It's one thing to point out a thread has already been made, it's one thing to point out something is already posted in the weekly threads.

But this is getting ridiculous. Since this thread, and the others like it stay open and in this forum, it's obvious that you are in the wrong. Now shut up and enjoy the other threads, or we can try and see where it goes when we all complain to the mods about you two.[/quote]
This will be my last as everyone so eloquently put it "thread crapping" post. It annoys the heck out of me but I guess the majority have ruled (still can't believe so few CAG sees the waste of time in these non deal threads but whatever). I will not post in any of the upcoming 1000 Wii availability threads that I'm sure will surface before the end of the year (unless it is specifically related to the topic). I just want to ask before I go who the hell died and made Cochese king? You sound like a spoiled child in your last post. "If you don't stop I'm telling mommy!" Get out of here with your lame threats.

Oh an io, regarding point #3, it's not that I deny that global warming is an issue, I just don't think it's near the issue that Al "tree hugger" Gore makes it out to be in his "shockumentary" but that's a discussion for a different thread...

[quote name='Chitown021']This will be my last as everyone so eloquently put it "thread crapping" post. It annoys the heck out of me but I guess the majority have ruled (still can't believe so few CAG sees the waste of time in these non deal threads but whatever). I will not post in any of the upcoming 1000 Wii availability threads that I'm sure will surface before the end of the year.I just want to ask before I go who the hell died and made Cochese king? You sound like a spoiled child in your last post. "If you don't stop I'm telling mommy!" Get out of here with your lame threats.[/QUOTE]

Why does it annoy you?
Do you miss very important threads that you are wanting to read?
Is the forum going too fast to follow?
Does the subject line not tell you enough to let you know to move to the next thread?

I simply can not understand why people don't have the willpower to skip threads that don't interest them. I probably only look at 10% of the threads because most are things I don't care about. They don't annoy me just because I find them pointless, I just skip over them.

By the way, global warming is a serious issue. If you want your great grandchildren to be able to play outside, then better start hoping the government does something about it soon. There is no denying the fact that the climates are changing because of it and the ice caps are melting at an alarming rate.

[quote name='Chitown021']You sound like a spoiled child in your last post. "If you don't stop I'm telling mommy!" Get out of here with your lame threats.[/QUOTE]

No more than you have in every one of your posts.

Now thanks for not being a dick anymore.

[quote name='dugg']maybe this kind of thread belongs somewhere else (in the wii section perhaps?) [/quote]

That's what I have been saying since day 1 :roll:

[quote name='CocheseUGA']OK, here's the deal: if you don't stop threadcrapping, I'm getting Cheapy himself involved. [/quote]

Please don't scare me like that... Do you have Cheapy's # on speed dial? Is he your best friend or something? :lol:

[quote name='io']Disappointed in oasisboy (though I don't expect much from him) about point 3 above [/quote]

:lol:

I could care less how you feel about me...

As Chitown, this is going to be my last response to all of these threads.

Cheapy or any mods: if you really want any credibility to this site as being a top site for finding great deals on videogames, then you need to stop all the "Wii in stock threads" from the deals section. This is a great site with great information for deals on games but when mods and Cheapy allow multiple threads about Wii's in stock, then it loses all credibility. I thought you guys would be smarter to realize that because something is in stock, it does not qualify as a deal.

This is the last thing I will ever say about this kind of threads...

[quote name='oasisboy']

This is the last thing I will ever say about this kind of threads...[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Now we can all be happy.

On-topic: if anybody is going to pick one up with a classic controller, pop over to EBStop and get the Classic Controller grip. Well worth the $10.

[quote name='oasisboy']As Chitown, this is going to be my last response to all of these threads.

Cheapy or any mods: if you really want any credibility to this site as being a top site for finding great deals on videogames, then you need to stop all the "Wii in stock threads" from the deals section. This is a great site with great information for deals on games but when mods and Cheapy allow multiple threads about Wii's in stock, then it loses all credibility. I thought you guys would be smarter to realize that because something is in stock, it does not qualify as a deal.

This is the last thing I will ever say about this kind of threads...[/QUOTE]

How does it lose credibility? Just because you don't like the threads doesn't mean it makes the site lose credibility. If anything, finding wii's for MSRP is a deal considering the rip off prices you find online. There's no reason to get so upset over a thread. I would think there are more important things in your life to get upset over.

You should have started a new thread for that just to bug the 2 posters :) vbg Make this whole board lose all sorts of credibility for that :whistle2:D

[quote name='oasisboy']:lol:

I could care less how you feel about me...[/quote]

How much less could you care?

What's so terrible about a unified "Wii Availability" thread in the spirit of the "Target Clearance" thread? :whistle2:k

It'd reduce clutter on the main DEALS page and those seeking Wiis wouldn't need to follow multiple threads.

[quote name='oasisboy']As Chitown, this is going to be my last response to all of these threads.

This is the last thing I will ever say about this kind of threads...[/quote]
This is pretty much a reason why some people should go back to school and learn things instead of assuming what they think is the standard/right and accusing people of being wrong/stupid. It amazes me sometimes when some people think what others believe is wrong and only their opinion is correct even if it's against the majority or if it's against practical sense. It's obvious he doesn't know about supply and demand affecting prices. But what whether or not what I just said above is right or wrong (it's an opinion), the main point of these boards is to help other gamers. IT IS A PUBLIC SERVICE. As mentioned before, something so simple as to ignore a thread you dont like is done by pretty much most people who come to the site. It's very hard to believe some people can't do it. But I'm pretty much glad he won't be back on the Wii threads. Although, I am kind of itching to see if he will post something provoking just to see if he'll start some ruckus again and have Cheapy himself say something about it (I've never seen/ran into any posts by Cheapy yet).

[quote name='PaleGreen']What's so terrible about a unified "Wii Availability" thread in the spirit of the "Target Clearance" thread? :whistle2:k

It'd reduce clutter on the main DEALS page and those seeking Wiis wouldn't need to follow multiple threads.[/QUOTE]

What's so wrong about skipping a thread you have no interest in?

Never seen more people so upset that there's multiple Wii available threads.

Ah the emo generation...always cryin about somethin. You suck it up and you ignore these threads if you don't like them. You don't get all, "OMG this is the downfall of CAG!" Christ almighty, grow up and, until you have something important to say, shut up.

Wow, so people still don't understand?

Wiis are readily available, but for over MSRP. Therefore MSRP is less than the going rate. Less than the going rate? That's what we, in layman's terms, call "a deal."

If there was a thread saying that Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for the PS2 & Xbox were available brand new for $40 (its MSRP) would anyone scream about that? I guess maybe, which is sad.

[quote name='PaleGreen']What's so terrible about a unified "Wii Availability" thread in the spirit of the "Target Clearance" thread? :whistle2:k

It'd reduce clutter on the main DEALS page and those seeking Wiis wouldn't need to follow multiple threads.[/quote]

I consider this a valid post and much more non offensive compared to the two thread crappers. What I would say to this is, making one thread means people would have to read the whole thread, multi pages and takes very very long compared to reading multiple threads that only require most people looking for a Wii to read the topic title.

So there are about 3 or 4 Wii availability threads commonly (at least in my opinion, I dont' care if you think there are more or less). It's easier to find links to threads like circuitcity.com has wiis links and if they go out of stock, then the thread dies fast.

Now for my offensive response to your post: You have not read the whole thread and it has been discussed why these posts are made. This would also prove that many people don't like to read a whole thread in multiple pages if you're looking for a certain link or deal in all the messy text. If you did read the whole thread, then you dont understand why it's a deal/public service to people having a hard time finding the product. But thank you for posting with a question and simple post without anything offensive, insulting or demanding.

[quote name='Alucard400']Originally Posted by PaleGreen
What's so terrible about a unified "Wii Availability" thread in the spirit of the "Target Clearance" thread? :whistle2:k

It'd reduce clutter on the main DEALS page and those seeking Wiis wouldn't need to follow multiple threads.

[/quote]

I like the idea of Pale Green too. I am not against multiple Wii threads, but it's always good to look for improvement and conciseness.

bread's done
Back