Wiis becoming available. (nevermind)

JoeTheZombie

CAG Veteran
The Local Fred Meyer received 25 units on the 31st. Target received about 50. FM still has 5 as of right now. Target wouldn't give me a number, but stated they were in stock and available. I guess living in rural Idaho has its advantages.

[quote name='JoeTheZombie']The Local Fred Meyer received 25 units on the 31st. Target received about 50. FM still has 5 as of right now. Target wouldn't give me a number, but stated they were in stock and available. I guess living in rural Idaho has its advantages.[/quote]

You didn't even give the city they're in..

I doubt they'll be there by the end of the day.

Sorry! I thought my city was listed in the profile, but this is in Twin Falls, Idaho (small agriculture based community).

Considering it's after the holiday season, I'm not all that surprised that you found Wiis, especially with Nintendo on track to ship 6 million + of these things by the end of the fiscal year.

[quote name='furyk']Considering it's after the holiday season, I'm not all that surprised that you found Wiis, especially with Nintendo on track to ship 6 million + of these things by the end of the fiscal year.[/QUOTE]

Wii's are much harder to find now then they were before Christmas.

[quote name='Roufuss']Wii's are much harder to find now then they were before Christmas.[/quote] It's hard for me to tell. 0 found before Christmas, 0 found after Christmas.

[quote name='mrchainsaw']It's hard for me to tell. 0 found before Christmas, 0 found after Christmas.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Well, like I mentioned in other threads, at least people and companies provided us with hard numbers and dates last month. I couldn't turn around last month on CAG without seeing "Best Buy will have Wii's on Sunday guaranteed". It was just a matter of waiting outside in line for however long it took, but you knew for a fact Wii's were inside that building.

Now, we don't get that information, and companies stopped running it in their ad's, so it's alot harder to figure out who has Wii's and when... I'm getting sick of calling 5 stores every morning and waking up at 7 am to check the Itrackr.

But this thread is retarded, because they are hardly available.

I have yet to see a Wii in any story.

Saw a few in the bathroom through!

It's been way too long sense I made a bad joke about the Wii.

Well, this must mean the Wii is failing. ;)

Good looking out, OP. Lemme hop in my International Harvester and head on down to Fred Meyer for a Wii.

my bf walked into bestbuy on wednesday last week and just picked up a wii. it was a late christmas present. so much fun! i'm in love with boxing. i'm sure it will be more readily available now. :)

-Kat

Good point, Roufuss.

I just want to get one in time for Mario/Metroid/SSB/SSX. This is assuming they still get released this spring, which I highly doubt.

bread's done
Back