Wii's for $209.99 from amazon's warehousedeals.com - 5 available

karkyco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
http://www.warehousedeals.com/Wii/M/B0009VXBAQ.htm

4 available, 1 that sounds like it's perfect with just slight damage to the box.

Looks like the one with the damaged box is gone, and the 3 2 with the "cosmetic blemishes" are left, now for $210 with free shipping. If you want to take a chance, it may be worth it, since I've heard many times the warehouse deals "blemishes" are not even noticeable, and at worst you can relatively easily return it since it's amazon.

$209.99 each...

Here are the descriptions:

Comments: Open box unit. Cosmetic blemishes on main unit. Minor damage to outer box. Package resealed. All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and 30... ( » more )Open box unit. Cosmetic blemishes on main unit. Minor damage to outer box. Package resealed. All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

The 5 remaining all list some form of "slight cosmetic damage", but $30 off retail plus no tax and free shipping, might be worth it to someone to take a chance...someone also mentioned that warehousedeals.com purchases have no sales tax even to New York!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='karkyco']http://www.warehousedeals.com/Wii/M/B0009VXBAQ.htm

4 available, 1 that sounds like it's perfect with just slight damage to the box. $219.99 each...

Comments: Manufacturer shrink-wrapped. Small wrinkle or bend on outer case. All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

The other 3 all list some form of "slight cosmetic damage", but $30 off retail plus no tax and free shipping, might be worth it to someone to take a chance...
i.gif
[/quote]

Sweet, I see a good Arbing opportunity here!!!

Thanks for the share... I am asking my lady if its ok to order.

[quote name='bmoregeniusinc']i so cant wait to get someones used $50 wii in good condition when the market fully satuurates[/QUOTE]

You mean in a couple years from now? Yea, that kinda happens with all systems.

TheSaint11, if I were you, I'd order the system and then ask for permission...these most likely won't last long (especially the one that's listed as simply open but perfect...I'm VERY surprised it's not gone by now).

Warehouse Deals is not only legit but of good value. Trust me these Wii's are going to probably be in almost new condition. I ordered an anime dvd off them for almost half off and the dvd case was a bit nicked (barely noticible), but other than that perfect.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Warehouse Deals is not only legit but of good value. Trust me these Wii's are going to probably be in almost new condition. I ordered an anime dvd off them for almost half off and the dvd case was a bit nicked (barely noticible), but other than that perfect.[/quote]

Might be the case for the Wiis or other hardware, but I got Resistance 2 CE off Amazon's Warehouse deals last month, and it was described as having minor damage to the outer box, but when I got it, an entire side of the box had been torn almost all the way from top to bottom, and it was generally crushed on all sides.

Yeah, but remember it's from amazon so the 30 day guarantee/refund is there. I figure it's worth the chance if you're looking for a Wii...worst case, you just have to deal with returning it.

[quote name='gomikeoh']You mean in a couple years from now? Yea, that kinda happens with all systems.[/quote]
More like couple of months checked ebay prices lately? any other used prices dude dell sells em for this price new. how much do you think the pawn shops are buying em for? Game stop? $50 used good working system coming to ebay this year. I cant wait

lol i doubt any used wii console is gonna go for 50 bucks anytime soon, unless it is broken. but back to the topic, warehousedeals is awesome... most of the stuff they sell are mint.

You do realize that its filed under SEGA GENESIS? Thats why its not fetching many views. 50 dollar system? You surely are quite the dreamer!

The ps2 which sold the most systems last gen, still fetch for 50-60 on ebay.

Whatever your smoking, I would love some of that stuff!

[quote name='fatez']lol i doubt any used wii console is gonna go for 50 bucks anytime soon, unless it is broken. but back to the topic, warehousedeals is awesome... most of the stuff they sell are mint.[/quote]

[quote name='gomikeoh']You do realize that its filed under SEGA GENESIS? Thats why its not fetching many views. 50 dollar system? You surely are quite the dreamer!

The ps2 which sold the most systems last gen, still fetch for 50-60 on ebay.

Whatever your smoking, I would love some of that stuff![/quote]

[quote name='gomikeoh']You mean in a couple years from now? Yea, that kinda happens with all systems.[/quote]

So I guess then I will be The CHEAPEST' ASS GAMER WHen You see it don't say you wern't told and what are bundled with the ps2 for them to recive $50-$60 network adapter which gets that price alone?

[quote name='TheSaint11']Sweet, I see a good Arbing opportunity here!!!

Thanks for the share... I am asking my lady if its ok to order.[/quote]

I spoke too soon.

[quote name='bmoregeniusinc']So I guess then I will be The CHEAPEST' ASS GAMER WHen You see it don't say you wern't told and what are bundled with the ps2 for them to recive $50-$60 network adapter which gets that price alone?[/QUOTE]

What are you exactly rambling about? I sold a stand alone ps2 FAT console with one controller on ebay a month ago for 60 dollars without free shipping.

[quote name='gomikeoh']Here is proof to shut your idiocy. COMPLETED AUCTIONS (Many of the auctions without the wii fit bundle range from 190-250)

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/item...12QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em282QQ_udhiZQQ_udloZ

Good game.[/quote]

HAHA you must own a Wii sorry you can't protect the vaule of it.
and I can't remember if were talking new or used systems cause all of those you provided look new and are bundled........... with extras............ not .......... just the used......... unwanted.........system .......... hmmm somehow this is different

[quote name='gomikeoh']What are you exactly rambling about? I sold a stand alone ps2 FAT console with one controller on ebay a month ago for 60 dollars without free shipping.[/quote]
trimmed iin gold?:applause:

[quote name='bmoregeniusinc']HAHA you must own a Wii sorry you can't protect the vaule of it.
and I can't remember wether were talking new or used systems cause all of those you provided look new and are bundled........... with extras............ not .......... just the used......... unwanted.........system .......... hmmm somehow this is different[/QUOTE]

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-Wii-Sy...286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:13|39:1|240:1308

Ended today. Lol wut?

Next person who posts something trolling, such as bmoregeniusinc, that'll be their last post for a while.

Keep the thread on-topic. If you're not interested in the deal, go post elsewhere.

EDIT: the one that was in perfect condition with just box damage is gone (I really hope a CAG got it!!!). No idea what happened in this topic, but...

Sorry guys, I know it's not the most amazing deal in the world, but for someone that might actually be looking for a Wii and having trouble finding one, and wouldn't mind taking a chance with "slight cosmetic damage", this is a pretty good deal.

Especially since it's $30 off retail, free shipping, no sales tax (except NY, sorry!)...and since it's through amazon, if it turns out that "cosmetic blemish(es)" are too significant and a deal breaker, the return is relatively easy.

[quote name='karkyco']EDIT: the one that was in perfect condition with just box damage is gone (I really hope a CAG got it!!!). No idea what happened in this topic, but...

Sorry guys, I know it's not the most amazing deal in the world, but for someone that might actually be looking for a Wii and having trouble finding one, and wouldn't mind taking a chance with "slight cosmetic damage", this is a pretty good deal.

Especially since it's $30 off retail, free shipping, no sales tax (except NY, sorry!)...and since it's through amazon, if it turns out that "cosmetic blemish(es)" are too significant and a deal breaker, the return is relatively easy.[/quote]

actually one of the deal breakers is finding it on warehousedeals and being in ny...because oddly no sales tax unlike amazon. I don't need in on this deal, but just a note if one lives in ny and thinks sales tax will be charged.

[quote name='karkyco']EDIT: the one that was in perfect condition with just box damage is gone (I really hope a CAG got it!!!). No idea what happened in this topic, but...[/quote]

Hope confirmed! I'm the one who bought it, hahaha. Thank you, OP. I also had a gift certificate from Amazon, so I saved an extra $25. I think there's actually a slightly better deal on their marketplace, but I'm putting my faith in Amazon! Hopefully it won't be too difficult to sell my Gamecube (maybe selling some of the Nintendo-brand controllers might help). My student credit card is crying, hahaha.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Similarly, they have ps3's for 340.99. One is listed "like new." This could be a great deal too.[/quote]

Ya, I just can't see paying that much for a ps3, when is the damn price going to drop like xbox 360's?! Thanks for the link though however, I wasn't aware that warehousedeals.com was owned by amazon either.
pixel.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of surprised these are still up. Wonder if it's people apprehensive about the site or if interest in the Wii is that low now. I'm considering this and apparently I can take my time.

[quote name='blackm20i']Ya, I just can't see paying that much for a ps3, when is the damn price going to drop like xbox 360's?! Thanks for the link though however, I wasn't aware that warehousedeals.com was owned by amazon either.
pixel.gif
[/quote]

The PS3 has dropped in price more than the 360 (in both percentage and actual amount) and has been out for a year less. The Dell deal is still better and isn't a refurb.

Stock refreshed, there are 5 now and they knocked a dollar off. There was a new one at the same price, which I couldn't help but grab. And I thought I was done spending money for a while :(

This is a nice deal, and I can vouch for WarehouseDeals as well. You get the full quality of Amazon customer service if you need it.

[quote name='MegaKungFuRadio']The PS3 has dropped in price more than the 360 (in both percentage and actual amount) and has been out for a year less.[/QUOTE]

That's not true.

20GB launch PS3 $500 - 80GB current PS3 $400 = $100 / 20%

Core launch 360 $300 - Arcade current 360 $200 = $100 / 33%

There's a reason that their monthly sales are in trickles rather than streams.

[quote name='karkyco']EDIT: the one that was in perfect condition with just box damage is gone (I really hope a CAG got it!!!). No idea what happened in this topic, but...

Especially since it's $30 off retail, free shipping, no sales tax (except NY, sorry!)...and since it's through amazon, if it turns out that "cosmetic blemish(es)" are too significant and a deal breaker, the return is relatively easy.[/QUOTE]
karkyco, I got the one with only the slight damage on it. I actually ordered it before you posted the deal. Just got lucky and then I went to post it on CAG and ran across your deal!

I hope some other CAGers were able to score on the other deals.

BTW, I'm a Prime member and I just got the package in... It only had about a 1.2 wrinkle on one corner. Basically near-mint condition box, with everything in perfect condition inside! Warehousedeals is the way to go. I'll try and post a pic of the box tomorrow if possible...

[quote name='gkrykewy']
That's not true.

20GB launch PS3 $500 - 80GB current PS3 $400 = $100 / 20%

Core launch 360 $300 - Arcade current 360 $200 = $100 / 33%

There's a reason that their monthly sales are in trickles rather than streams.[/quote]

Yeah, for some reason I thought that 80gig was still the top SKU and 40gig still existed and was $300, so in my mind the comparison was $600 to $400. I can't believe there's still a $500 package. Guess there's a reason I never even think about it, since even $400 is a hard pill to swallow for a console.

To steer this post back on topic for a bit, seeing a new Wii (with blemishes on the box, whatever) for $218.99, $193.99 after my GC, turned it into an impulse buy. I mean, I almost bought one at full price in January but thankfully my Amazon card limit couldn't handle the $500 charge that month. I've since thought a lot about what makes a console "worth it" and came to the rough conclusion of "at the point where you can see yourself spending more on games than the console cost." Gamecube was a big Wii cockblock for me, just as the 360 is for my perhaps inevitable PS3 purchase (though I have to say, not looking good.).

Bit iffy about used consoles and accessories
most likely its been farted on a couple of times and dropped =)

[quote name='pixi']Bit iffy about used consoles and accessories
most likely its been farted on a couple of times and dropped =)[/quote]

Probably. First thing I do when I get new stuff. Rip a few on it and drop it. Gotta let 'em know who is boss. Worked wonders on my girlfriend. :roll:

[quote name='Anexanhume']Probably. First thing I do when I get new stuff. Rip a few on it and drop it. Gotta let 'em know who is boss. Worked wonders on my girlfriend. :roll:[/quote]

:rofl::applause:

[quote name='Anexanhume']Probably. First thing I do when I get new stuff. Rip a few on it and drop it. Gotta let 'em know who is boss. Worked wonders on my girlfriend. :roll:[/quote]

idiot
your mother must be so proud, please show her this post...

[quote name='donut']idiot
your mother must be so proud, please show her this post...[/quote]

idiot
your mother must be so proud, please show her this post...obviously the guy was being sarcastic, you sir/miss are the idiot.

[quote name='pixi']Bit iffy about used consoles and accessories
most likely its been farted on a couple of times and dropped =)[/quote]

Ah, well, these are usually returns and such, so there should be minimal dropping and farting involved.

[quote name='donut']I love a good sarcastic joke, but it's not a "joke" to women and hopefully most men.[/quote]

It's called black humor. Guess it's not your cup of tea, but it exists, and it's very popular.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Wiis are down to 210 and ps3's are now 335.99.[/QUOTE]

Man this is really tempting but I have already dropped like a grand in the last few months on games and other entertainment.....really wouldnt be wise to bite on this....argggg

bread's done
Back