Wii'S? Where are you?!

mysticeden

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Not looking for a deal, although it would be nice just want a normal priced console.

Does anyone know where to get Wii's in CA in the East Bay area? or any area near here?

Sorry I can't help but I would just like add that I cannot find any Wii's anywhere in and around Middletown, NY. I have not seen a single Wii since I bought mine on launch day. Ps3's though are evey where for anyone that wants one.

I bought one yesterday at my local Best Buy (The Woodlands, TX). They just got a random shipment in and I happened to be there. They got 15 in. All gone within a few hours.

it's really accurate, but not so much with the EB and GS stores, which more than likely have a different way of doing inventory than most chain stores like target and CC.

I have a brand new Nintendo Wii that I purchased to sell. I was going to sell it on ebay, but since some people are interested here I'd be willing to sell it. PM me if interested.

I don't know, maybe in some places they sell out faster. I was at my local wal-mart in Thornton, CO and they had about 6 or 7 of them just chilling in the case there. You could try a wal-mart or somewhere maybe.

[quote name='tgk2044']i used itrackr.com to snag one this week. target got a shipment in on thursday.[/QUOTE]

Hey, didn't now about that site. Looks like there may be some around here.
Thanks!

[quote name='bignick']None to be found in CT either.[/quote]

a few weeks ago, I saw three in a local Wal-Mart. Nothing since then. The guy at Toys R Us in Manchester said they'd be getting a shipment in on March 4.

My Target closed with 5 in stock last night, sat there since 9 AM. Believe it or not, we've been getting more calls about PS3's lately, which is a weird change since a few weeks ago they would sit there, and now we sell out of them again within hours. Not much interest in the Wii, mostly getting the Wiimote, though I did see a few people walk out with them yesterday.

ps3ci4.jpg

wiiez0.jpg

[quote name='TimPV3']My Target closed with 5 in stock last night, sat there since 9 AM. Believe it or not, we've been getting more calls about PS3's lately, which is a weird change since a few weeks ago they would sit there, and now we sell out of them again within hours. Not much interest in the Wii, mostly getting the Wiimote, though I did see a few people walk out with them yesterday.

ps3ci4.jpg

wiiez0.jpg
[/quote]

where you located???

bread's done
Back