Wild Arms 3 $4.99 at BB in stock

If anyone wants to order an extra copy for me, I'll trade you another $5 game off my tradelist for it. Can't order right now.

[quote name='redgopher']Does this game continue the story of the first two, or can you go into the game without knowing anything?[/quote]

Its a totally different story, just the same sort of setting/gameplay. Basically your typical Final Fantasy #. You'd have no problem getting into it, and personally I loved this game (although I am a fan of the series).

i played this around 10 mins few months ago. Hated the camera angles. i got 2 copies from the overstock deal that i dont know if im going to open or not. THey are only worth 3.65 trade in.... I might pick a few up though these games are Blue dots at mcvans. FF X2 is blue so 5+6 (trade fee) can get hooked up with used copy of FF X2

[quote name='slidecage']i played this around 10 mins few months ago. Hated the camera angles. i got 2 copies from the overstock deal that i dont know if im going to open or not. THey are only worth 3.65 trade in.... I might pick a few up though these games are Blue dots at mcvans. FF X2 is blue so 5+6 (trade fee) can get hooked up with used copy of FF X2[/quote]

"Me fail English? That's un-possible!" - Ralph Wiggum.

[quote name='kaji7p56']It's a good deal, but the shipping kills it. I have enough games on my plate to last me until 2006.[/quote]

Shipping is $2. How does that kill the deal?

people are saving their $2 for the next overstock sale...duuuuuuh!!

i highly reccomend this game and the whole series in general

[quote name='slidecage']i played this around 10 mins few months ago. Hated the camera angles. i got 2 copies from the overstock deal that i dont know if im going to open or not. THey are only worth 3.65 trade in.... I might pick a few up though these games are Blue dots at mcvans. FF X2 is blue so 5+6 (trade fee) can get hooked up with used copy of FF X2[/quote]

Huh?? Did anybody catch what he said?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='slidecage']i played this around 10 mins few months ago. Hated the camera angles. i got 2 copies from the overstock deal that i dont know if im going to open or not. THey are only worth 3.65 trade in.... I might pick a few up though these games are Blue dots at mcvans. FF X2 is blue so 5+6 (trade fee) can get hooked up with used copy of FF X2[/quote]

Huh?? Did anybody catch what he said?[/quote]

lol, nope

bread's done
Back