Wild Arms 4 - $19.99 at Best Buy

Woo Hoo! Thanks for the info, Josef! That's the magic price! Now if only there was a Best Buy near me that still had it in stock. I don't remember seeing one in-store for a few weeks now.

[quote name='GunstarRed']Woo Hoo! Thanks for the info, Josef! That's the magic price! Now if only there was a Best Buy near me that still had it in stock. I don't remember seeing one in-store for a few weeks now.[/QUOTE]

If you do the store locator, both Saint Petersburg and Clearwater have copies, as well as Citrus Park.

Saint Petersburg has had the same three copies since the game came in, I think.

I am playing it right now, and it's pretty nice. Not really difficult, and it's kinda short. Same length as Grandia III I would say, which I recently finished up.

Some improvements over Wild ARMs 3, some not so much.

I suspected this was coming when I bought a copy Saturday and my employee discount was far more (about 40%) off of the $30 price tag than usual (about 15%). I too am just finishing up Grandia III and am looking forward to WA4, though Lord knows when I'll get to it...

Not sure if this is a deal or not but I thought it was relevant. Went to look at what was left at Circuit City today (there was nothing) and I spotted Wild Arms 3 for $12.99 so I picked that up instead. Not a bad price, but I guess its been clearenced off for cheaper somewhere before?

[quote name='lunkhead']Not sure if this is a deal or not but I thought it was relevant. Went to look at what was left at Circuit City today (there was nothing) and I spotted Wild Arms 3 for $12.99 so I picked that up instead. Not a bad price, but I guess its been clearenced off for cheaper somewhere before?[/QUOTE]

I guess it's not a bad price if you want a brand new copy, but Gamestop has sold it for $9.99 used for a long time now.

[quote name='trunks982']What's that other game thats called Alter Code F or something. I dont remember seeing that in stores anywhere.[/QUOTE]

I ended up buying a copy for 40 when I found it at a Gamestop I have a feeling it's going to become harder to find then it allready is.

Also that is a remake of Wild Arms 1 for the PS1 if that was what you where asking.

[quote name='Drahken']I ended up buying a copy for 40 when I found it at a Gamestop I have a feeling it's going to become harder to find then it allready is.

Also that is a remake of Wild Arms 1 for the PS1 if that was what you where asking.[/QUOTE]

Except it is being re-printed next month...

[quote name='j-fever']Except it is being re-printed next month...[/QUOTE]

Figures but oh well to late to do anything about it now.

[quote name='j-fever']Except it is being re-printed next month...[/QUOTE]

I think its gonna be at budget price too

got it for 15 with that coupon. for some reason the clerk didn't even try to scan the coupon, but she filled out some strange coupon form and manually took off 5 dollars. I ask "can't you just scan it in?" she replied "it won't work". oh well, I didn't complain.

also, it was the last copy of WA4 on the shelves. Lafayette, IN

[quote name='adezero']got it for 15 with that coupon. for some reason the clerk didn't even try to scan the coupon, but she filled out some strange coupon form and manually took off 5 dollars. I ask "can't you just scan it in?" she replied "it won't work". oh well, I didn't complain.[/quote]
Sounds like she had already tried to scan the coupon before, probably from another CAG ;)

bread's done
Back