Wild Arms 4 drops to $29.99

Man, all these PS2 RPG's have been seeing some really quick price drops lately. This one's only been out for 5-6 weeks.

[quote name='shipwreck']Man, all these PS2 RPG's have been seeing some really quick price drops lately. This one's only been out for 5-6 weeks.[/QUOTE]

EXCEPT Dragon Quest VII!!! The only one I've wanted lately.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']what about alter code F? is that getting hard to find?[/QUOTE]
It is gone from GS and EB website, and only individual sellers from amazon is selling it.

edit: newegg has it for $45

[quote name='shipwreck']Man, all these PS2 RPG's have been seeing some really quick price drops lately. This one's only been out for 5-6 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Too many RPG's, not enough hype, and these games are getting lost in the shuffle.

Xseed might have published way more copies then they needed to, also. I have a feeling the new Shadow Hearts will drop in price like this too.

The gameplay in WA4 is more coherant than most RPGs I've played. The controls are far more solid than WA3 and the battle system is much more entertaining than Shado Hearts.

I can't say much for stories because I am not far into any of the games. I am just giving my 5-10 hour impressions.

I don't even really like the Wild Arms series... but I'm getting concerned about finding a copy of Wild Arms: Alter Code F... I've only ever seen it at one or two local stores... I wonder if this is going to be one of those rare ones...

Waiting for a sub-$20 price on 4 ;)

Yeah I picked up close to when it came out but when the price drop happened I was able to return it and pick it up again netting me ten bucks for Grandia.

Well worth the $30.00. I picked this up when it was $30.00 around launch at CC. I am about 20 hours in. A lot of reading but it's not so bad. They do have a lot of story line to keep you interested and most of it makes sense. A bit linear and not too complex. A novice RPG player would have a hard time becoming lost in this game. There are a lot of Boss battles in and many you have to find the right pattern before you can beat them.

Just my $0.02.

i don't know how much of any battle system can be better than SH, simply because SH is so interactive relatively. the other one's get the job done, but SH keeps your attention.

check with local gs and they told me the system show they are getting more alter code f. Hope this means the game wont be hard to find.

[quote name='nnthomas']GBA and DS aaaaand PSP are getting RPGs![/QUOTE]

well i was referring to consoles, handheld games, particularly RPGs, rarely get price drops.

bread's done
Back