Wild Arms 5 special ed. Where can you buy it?

That article says that the entire first print-run of the game will include teh bonus items at the $40 price...Try Gamestop B&M?

Apparently, according to a CAG who e-mailed XSeed, there will only be one (planned) print run of this game. Wish there was some sort of confirmation on that.

There's lots of places selling it; GS, EB, buy.com, amazon, family video, etc.

[quote name='suko_32']Apparently, according to a CAG who e-mailed XSeed, there will only be one (planned) print run of this game. Wish there was some sort of confirmation on that.

There's lots of places selling it; GS, EB, buy.com, amazon, family video, etc.[/QUOTE]
well i am pretty they didnt make any second print for the previous WA either.

wow, thanks for all the info guys! But I'm not sure what "first run" means exactly. Does that mean the first printing of the game before stores run out and need to order more? Or do they just mean the first "batch" of however many that came of the presses?

Really we just need to find someone who has it, and ask if he or she got it.

roc's feather;3298659 said:
Does that mean the first printing of the game before stores run out and need to order more? Or do they just mean the first "batch" of however many that came of the presses?
Both, really. I believe that games are printed in large batches, and then distributed to stores, rather than being printed constantly. If there is demand, additional print runs follow.

Just drop by Gamestop or wherever, if you can, and see if they have it, I'd say.

Ugh I may have to drop some cash to buy this game since I have something that can play it finally, was a big fan of 1 and 2.

bread's done
Back