Wild Things box set $17.22

I was expecting this...

200695.jpg

[quote name='Grico']its hard to believe they made a 3rd movie of this[/QUOTE]
It's hard to believe they made a second...

My exact words when I saw this topic: "There are enough movies to make a box set?"

[quote name='TheJudge427']Deepdiscountdvd has it for $.30. YES, 30 cents. Of course its a typo, but I still ordered one to see if I could get it. FREE SHIPPING.

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=COL010925[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

That's still 29 cents too much. I'm seriously wondering if they will honor this. I can get rid of these movies by selling them to a friend and I can make a profit. Nah, the chances of them honoring this are zero.

Agh... got nothing to lose, so I placed an order for one copy. Maybe they'll send a small gift certificate or coupon for cancelling the order. Ya never know... :)

[quote name='Saucy Jack']:rofl:

That's still 29 cents too much. I'm seriously wondering if they will honor this. I can get rid of these movies by selling them to a friend and I can make a profit. Nah, the chances of them honoring this are zero.[/QUOTE]

C'mon. Lesbians, murder, and a flash of Denise Richard's hooter. Now thats good T.V.

[quote name='TheJudge427']C'mon. Lesbians, murder, and a flash of Denise Richard's hooter. Now thats good T.V.[/QUOTE]

Is the unrated version of the first movie in this pack? I think there are more "hooters" in that version.

Also, isn't this the movie where Kevin Bacon shows his... bacon? Yuck!

[quote name='Santurio']hey, Susan Ward and Dina Meyer are pretty hot too. I'm pretty sure the movies suck pretty hard, but for $.30 I'm in.[/QUOTE]

But Susan doesn't get naked, from what I've heard. So you have to ask yourself "what's the point?". :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Just got my order confirmation. How long do you think it will take before it's cancelled?[/QUOTE]

Got mine too. Here's hoping the guys in the shipping department don't pick up on it and rat us out.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Just got my order confirmation. How long do you think it will take before it's cancelled?[/QUOTE]

In my experience DDD has never cancelled any orders I made on items that were clearly a price mistake. $.30 is pushing it tho :)

[quote name='dago2727']DDD just raised the price to almost $30. I got an order confirmation but it says Backorder. Hope it goes through![/QUOTE]

Backorder here too, lets hope we get them, if not it just gives me a reason to yell at someone over the phone. :)

I got in my $0.30 order before it was posted on here (first thing I did when the $17 deal was posted was check DDD's price and it was 30 cents), and the confirmation e-mail I got says in-stock (though it is still processing), maybe they'll look and see that I spent $800 during the last 20% off sale, and ship out the DVDs as a reward =)

Great news to hear that your orders are shipping. I only ordered one just for fun, so hopefully I'll get mine shipped. What to do with it, I have no idea...

Anyway, what ship date did you all have listed? Mine still says BACKORDER with a ship date of ~9/19/05

Just checked the bank account and noticed a charge for 30 cents from DDD. Maybe they will ship my set this next week. Question is... what do I do with it when I get it? Sell it? Keep it? Smash it?

I got the e-mail too! I haven't even been charged yet. LOL

Can't believe they went through with it, I only ordered 1, I love DDD and don't want to be a greedy hound. LOL

Just received my "your order has shipped" e-mail. Only ordered 1 set, so maybe that has something to do with it. My order status on the site hasn't changed; I suppose it will sometime this week.

I had been charged the 30 cents on Saturday, it'll probably post in a day or so.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I was expecting this...

200695.jpg
[/QUOTE]

My ex-girlfriend has a Where the Wild Things Are shirt. I always find it funny when she wears it, due to her generous chest. And since it's an around-the-house shirt, it's frequently worn without a bra, thus making it even more appropriate.

[quote name='mkelehan']My ex-girlfriend has a Where the Wild Things Are shirt. I always find it funny when she wears it, due to her generous chest. And since it's an around-the-house shirt, it's frequently worn without a bra, thus making it even more appropriate.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Now you're going to get tons of people asking you for pics.

[quote name='mkelehan']My ex-girlfriend has a Where the Wild Things Are shirt. I always find it funny when she wears it, due to her generous chest. And since it's an around-the-house shirt, it's frequently worn without a bra, thus making it even more appropriate.[/QUOTE]

zzoooomigawd! boobxorz! picz kthxplzsex!

Got mine on Saturday.

Ya know, it would appear that I'm the only person here who actually wanted the set, LOL. It's been on my wishlist for ages, ever since I saw that they made sequels. I always dug the first one.

[quote name='SpyderGT']Got mine on Saturday.

Ya know, it would appear that I'm the only person here who actually wanted the set, LOL. It's been on my wishlist for ages, ever since I saw that they made sequels. I always dug the first one.[/QUOTE]

Well, I've never seen the movies, so I'll try and watch them. Either that or FF through them all for boobs. ;)

It probably cost them more to ship this than what I paid for it... I love DDD, I don't know anyone else who would honor a price like that.

On a side note, I actually watched the third one and it wasn't half bad... I mean I was expecting total suckage, and it was mildly entertaining. Definately got my 30 cents worth ;)

[quote name='joeposh']It probably cost them more to ship this than what I paid for it... I love DDD, I don't know anyone else who would honor a price like that.

On a side note, I actually watched the third one and it wasn't half bad... I mean I was expecting total suckage, and it was mildly entertaining. Definately got my 30 cents worth ;)[/QUOTE]

PROBABLY? LOL You don't ship much out do you? ;)

Actually, It probably cost them more than .30 for the credit card transaction, like already mentioned.

bread's done
Back