Will buy these items from you!

kingofvideogames

CAGiversary!
Alright, I want these items listed below

Rules:
1. Who has less Feedback sends first.
2. Don't rip me, I do file mail fraud

Turbografx 16 hu-cards: Any though will pay between 1.00-10.00 each, just give me a list of what you got!
Sega Saturn Games: Any though will pay between 2.00-15.00 each, just give me a list of what you got!
PSP Games: Any though will pay between 15.00-25.00 each, just give me a list of what you got!
DS Games: Any though will pay between 10.00-20.00 each, just give me a list of what you got!
PS2 Games: Need a list and will pay between 2.50-30.00 each!
Xbox ONLY Games: Any just need a list and will pay between 2.50-30.00 each!
GameCube ONLY Games: I'll be needing a list and will pay between 2.50-30.00 each!

Alright I do want DVD's and MP3 players so just give me a list of what dvd's you got and you can reach me by..

Pm me
Post here
Email me at [email protected]

That yellow text hurts my eyes, and the font is hard to read. Otherwise CML and see if I have anything you want to buy.

My Eyes! They Bleed!

This post is retarded, you should've just said "Looking for any games, all systems!".. must easier on the eyes, a lot less blood..

[quote name='whoknows']That yellow text hurts my eyes, and the font is hard to read. Otherwise CML and see if I have anything you want to buy.[/QUOTE]

*laughs*

[quote name='Scorch']My Eyes! They Bleed!

This post is retarded, you should've just said "Looking for any games, all systems!".. must easier on the eyes, a lot less blood..[/QUOTE]

Stop whining, try Visine
scene-visine_ARTICLE.jpg

[quote name='shrike4242']You're always so helpful, Masha. Before you poop on them! :shock:[/QUOTE]

Oh shit! It's a king of trades! Almighty :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: Very respectful gentleman with a very big CheapASS certificate...

Too bad it's not paper or I'd have some use for it....

[quote name='masha']Oh shit! It's a king of trades! Almighty :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: Very respectful gentleman with a very big CheapASS certificate...

Too bad it's not paper or I'd have some use for it....[/QUOTE]

This thread took a turn for the worst quicker than usual.

[quote name='whoknows']This thread took a turn for the worst quicker than usual.[/QUOTE]

It's all about color. Yellow makes me PooP. :puke:

Wow, you guy's complain to much!

Whoknows
Nothing I want you complained

Mr unoriginal

Masha

Scord
Please don't tell me what to do ;)

Socheata
Nothing

levi333
Nothing

JBROUSH99
Thanks for not complaining so Ill probably take these two sega saturn games off your hands for now and probably more later.

Christmas Nights
Earthworm Jim 2

Lol really I didn't see anyhting from you guys that were complaining but

whoknows

I saw the two psp games and mgs 3 for ps2

Oh, where you said we complain to much you must have meant "too" much. Don't forget your o, otherwise it has a whole different meaning :lol:

[quote name='kingofvideogames']Socheata
Nothing[/QUOTE]

What the fuck? I didn't even say CML nor was I even interested in selling you anything.

Socheata

I don't care what you said. You posted on my thread and said something that said to me check your list. If you dont want to sell me anything than dont post in my threads.

bread's done
Back