Will costco do a midnight launch?

chodax

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Or what time do they open on sunday? I want to try to pick up my Wii from there, since my guess is that they will have them in stock.

[quote name='chakan']Very unlikely (99.5%)that they will have a midnight launch.[/QUOTE]

You'd best have some way of substantiating that claim, mister. ;)

LOL, I don't have any substantiation, just opinion. It just doesn't seem to be the way they do business. They aren't primarily an electronics store, so a video game system launch isn't that big a deal to them, or even that big of a percentage of their sales.

Besides, why heat and light and staff that huge warehouse at midnight when they know we'll buy it in the morning anyway?

You could ask sonderiaom in this forum http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113194if you really think a midnight launch is a possibility. Myself, I plan to go to other stores having a midnight launch (Best Buy, Toys R Us, Gamestop)then hit Costco in the morning if I've had no luck.

If I remember correctly, CostCo opens at noon on Sunday. Is there any word on what their bundle will be and the cost? I signed up to get e-mail notifications from them but haven't received anything yet.

bread's done
Back