Will EB & Gamestop accept GTA SA as a trade in?

CAG 79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I'm asking because they no longer sell the original game, only that new Special Edition that is coming out later this month so with that being said, will they accept my original GTA SA as a trade in? I've basically seen and played through everything in the game and have no desire to keep it.

[quote name='Scoobert']EB takes it, and we can sell it. You'll only get $7 for it though.[/QUOTE]

:shock:

I don't do trade-ins anymore, so I'm out of the loop on values; perhaps the EB resale value (if they sell used GTA:SA for $14-20 used) could explain the poor trade-in value? Otherwise, I'm thinking that the powers that set trade-in prices need to be kicked in the fucking taint.

I traded one to EB afew weeks ago when they had the "trade 5 games get extra $5 each" and I got $90 bucks total for all of them. I dont know how much trhey gave me for GTA but I think it was more than the alleged $7 plus $5.

[quote name='jasonlives13']I'm asking because they no longer sell the original game, only that new Special Edition that is coming out later this month so with that being said, will they accept my original GTA SA as a trade in? I've basically seen and played through everything in the game and have no desire to keep it.[/QUOTE]

Which version do you have?

bread's done
Back