tony hawk 3 best
bruce lee
panzer dragoon
doa 3
ghost recon island thunder
splinter cell
mech assult
gta double pack

I've read about black list games , would they take these ?
How much would they give me?
Can you use store credit for pre order's ?

They do take japanese SPs. They took mine when it broke. I think it was $40 or $60. That's the only one I've actually tried on your list, but I would assume that the rest would work as well.

Probably the only one they may not take is the Japanese castlevania....which you could try trading it on here or selling it on ebay. As for how much you'd get thats a different story its hard to say exactly....However, I can tell you they'll take store credit on pre-orders.

You should just call or go in. Also you can check www.tradestop.com for prices. They are part of GameStop, but it should give you a general idea of what EB will pay.

eBay is you best bet though as you will get a fair price.

[quote name='DRJ555']You should just call or go in. Also you can check www.tradestop.com for prices. They are part of GameStop, but it should give you a general idea of what EB will pay.

eBay is you best bet though as you will get a fair price.[/quote]

Wow, that site is depressing :shock:

I've found that Trade even overestimates the value some for what they give you at the actual Gamestop store, but it does give you an idea.

As for the broken GBA, I'd say very doubtful. They usually don't take somehitng that they can't resell.

[quote name='JibbaJabba']Valkyrie Profile $9.97 HAHAHA :?[/quote]

And the sad thing is, people are doing those deals. I bought VP from eb recently, and I've seen Dragonball GT Final Bout.

bread's done
Back