Will I really get a free DS if take that survey?

sonic911

CAGiversary!
have any of you guys checked if this worked, or am i sending in information for nothing? I'm talking about the incentive reward center survey thing. There's a link to it on this site

I never got mine. It kept saying I hadn't signed up for a fourth thing even though I had. I didn't get charged for anything, but it was still a useless hassle.

Believe it or not, but that's how I got my DS (The Incentive Rewards thing, not by having Herpes). It took about 2 months for it to arrive, and technically it didn't arrive, a check for $150 showed up instead. I just about dropped when I opened up the envelope and saw they really were legit!

I've got Feel the Magic, Mario and Wario Ware and love the system!

[quote name='n8littlefield']Believe it or not, but that's how I got my DS (The Incentive Rewards thing, not by having Herpes). It took about 2 months for it to arrive, and technically it didn't arrive, a check for $150 showed up instead. I just about dropped when I opened up the envelope and saw they really were legit!

I've got Feel the Magic, Mario and Wario Ware and love the system![/quote]

i'm i the only one that does not bileve him. if he had at least 400 post i would think he was truthful.

[quote name='doodle777_98'][quote name='n8littlefield']Believe it or not, but that's how I got my DS (The Incentive Rewards thing, not by having Herpes). It took about 2 months for it to arrive, and technically it didn't arrive, a check for $150 showed up instead. I just about dropped when I opened up the envelope and saw they really were legit!

i'm i the only one that does not bileve him. if he had at least 400 post i would think he was truthful.[/quote]

who cares how many posts he has?

[quote name='doodle777_98'][quote name='n8littlefield']Believe it or not, but that's how I got my DS (The Incentive Rewards thing, not by having Herpes). It took about 2 months for it to arrive, and technically it didn't arrive, a check for $150 showed up instead. I just about dropped when I opened up the envelope and saw they really were legit!

i'm i the only one that does not bileve him. if he had at least 400 post i would think he was truthful.[/quote]
You just recently got over 400 posts. Should we "bileve" anything you said in your first 400 posts or were you merely just posting to get your post count above 400?

[quote name='help1']post count just show how big CAG has an impact on ur life.[/quote]

And if someone posts a lot you can normally tell if they are a liar or and idiot. :D

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='help1']post count just show how big CAG has an impact on ur life.[/quote]

And if someone posts a lot you can normally tell if they are a liar or and idiot. :D[/quote]

Yeah, wait a minute..... I knoe idiote!

U Fagwat!

[quote name='help1'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='help1']post count just show how big CAG has an impact on ur life.[/quote]

And if someone posts a lot you can normally tell if they are a liar or and idiot. :D[/quote]

U Fagwat![/quote]

:whistle2:k I don't remember calling anyone and idiot, well at least not within the last half hour.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='help1'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='help1']post count just show how big CAG has an impact on ur life.[/quote]

U Fagwat![/quote]

:whistle2:k I don't remember calling anyone and idiot, well at least not within the last half hour.[/quote]

You ever see the Cavemen Geico commercial? Its a funny commercial.

I was looking for the link but couldnt find any way you could post it?
I figure i might just give it a go, if it doesnt cost anything

i did the one for a free green xbox from www.freegreengamemachine.com and got the green xbox, i was shocked as hell that i got it, it was only 3 offers back then, now they upped it to 5 offers, but they are out of green xboxes, they just give a $200 check.

the one that is www.freedesktop4u.com is supposed to be a good(easy) one but i am not sure about the address, it might be www.freedesktopforu.com

i also did www.freetoysforu.com but they didnt come through(at least not yet,) and they are saying I didnt complete 3 of the offers that I really did complete.

edit I actually agree with help1 for once, i never understood the logic of "LOOKIT HOW BIG MY E=PENIS IS I HAVE 9000 POSTS SO MY POSTS MEAN MORE!"

of course i post a ton on this site so i am not one to talk. but i dont really post in the off topic boards. I really REALLY wish cheapyd would get rid of the post counts, or not count the off topic posts in the post count so people wouldnt spam so much in the off topic.

[quote name='dracula']
of course i post a ton on this site so i am not one to talk. but i dont really post in the off topic boards. I really REALLY wish cheapyd would get rid of the post counts, or not count the off topic posts in the post count so people wouldnt spam so much in the off topic.[/quote]

Yes that would solve all our problems. :roll:

And yes OP amazingly this survey has actually gotten people free systems and checks in the amount of a system. Here I thought it would be a scam.

Sorry my post count is low, I tend to lurk more than post. I'd gladly take a picture to prove it, but since the check was cashed a few weeks back, it would be kind of hard to prove... If you'd like to see my DS, I'll take a picture, it's quite lovely...

I can tell you it arrived about 2 months after I completed the offers (free teeth whittening, AOL music trial, AOL trial, Blockbuster rental trial) and that it arrived from a completely different company than the website stated, so it almost got thrown away as junk mail...

bread's done
Back