Will Joel finally leave his fiancee in GGT 132? No, he is a bad person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus_S_Preston

CAGiversary!
large_fried%20chicken%20042.jpg

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Joel is the real life Vincent. He just needs to knock up his fiancée and then cheat on her with the gamestop girl.[/QUOTE]

But then we might not see him again, because he might die in his nightmares

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Joel is the real life Vincent. He just needs to knock up his fiancée and then cheat on her with the gamestop girl.[/QUOTE]
Would be awesome.
[quote name='Japanese Dorito']But then we might not see him again, because he might die in his nightmares[/QUOTE]
Would be awesome.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']NO WAY BRO!!

I do too. :drool:

Dew with lime is the best shit ever. Love it.[/QUOTE]

Sounds amazing.

But when I get some fried chicken at KFC, it has to be fresh and not hard.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']No shit I had dreams I had Ram horns last night.[/QUOTE]

Were you carrying a pillow and in boxers also? I bet you bought Catherine off that Gamestop girl ;)
She is causing all of this

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']So...you already cheated on her?

*hi-5*[/QUOTE]*hifive!*

Uh, nope.

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']Were you carrying a pillow and in boxers also? I bet you bought Catherine off that Gamestop girl ;)
She is causing all of this
[/QUOTE]
I was in my boxers. Not carrying a pillow tho, and I haven't played the game yet.

Gamefly sent me SotD instead.

If I was having Catherine problems they're be caused by someone that was totally not GS girl, btw.

How did we not make this connection earlier?

Joel is like the opposite of Vincent. Vincent wasn't ready to commit, but Joel has been engaged 100 times already.

[quote name='ihadFG']Joel is like the opposite of Vincent. Vincent wasn't ready to commit, but Joel has been engaged 100 times already.[/QUOTE]
Just because I got engaged didn't mean I was ready to commit. ;)

Edit: At least to around 80 of those girls.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Just because I got engaged didn't mean I was ready to commit. ;)
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's not like engage means to commit to a betrothal or anything.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I see Uraizen is playing RPGs again.

B0zb3.png
[/QUOTE]

Wtf, why is everybody stalking me all of a sudden?!

[quote name='ihadFG']Yeah, it's not like engage means to commit to a betrothal or anything.[/QUOTE]
Hey, I wasn't promised a dowry, so it was never a done deal.

Triple A or no stay.

Err, I'll admit I probably do throw it around too much. I have tried to tone down my usage of it over the last year, but as most of you know from talking to me on Skype, I use the word almost 24/7.

I just think that anyone that I tell that word will know the kind of love that I mean.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Err, I'll admit I probably do throw it around too much. I have tried to tone down my usage of it over the last year, but as most of you know from talking to me on Skype, I use the word almost 24/7.

I just think that anyone that I tell that word will know the kind of love that I mean.[/QUOTE]

Well when you're this quick to engage them, I'm not quite sure they will.

[quote name='ihadFG']Well when you're this quick to engage them, I'm not quite sure they will.[/QUOTE]

Ding, ding, ding!

[quote name='Indignate']Don't think that's legal there yet.[/QUOTE]

You mean Godzilla can't marry Chiyo-chan?

[quote name='ihadFG']You mean Godzilla can't marry Chiyo-chan?[/QUOTE]

A precedent has not been set yet, you should set it.

[quote name='ihadFG']Well when you're this quick to engage them, I'm not quite sure they will.[/QUOTE]
Bingo.
[quote name='ihadFG']whoknows, will you marry me?[/QUOTE]
Do it.
[quote name='distgfx']"Don't do it." - Hank[/QUOTE]
See above.

[quote name='ihadFG']You mean Godzilla can't marry Chiyo-chan?[/QUOTE]

I wish that's what I meant.

And no to that as well...gawd no.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
Do it.

See above.[/QUOTE]

So you're saying I should, or shouldn't?

[quote name='Indignate']I wish that's what I meant.

And no to that as well...gawd no.
[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the perfect matchup to me.

Where do I sign?

[quote name='whoknows']So you're saying I should, or shouldn't?

Sounds like the perfect matchup to me.

Where do I sign?[/QUOTE]

I said "Do it."

So do it. :cool:

Imma get completely twisted at the reception.

[quote name='Indignate']On your soul.[/QUOTE]

What if chiyo-chan is
stepped on and dies

Am I legally responsible?

[quote name='whoknows']What if chiyo-chan is
stepped on and dies

Am I legally responsible?[/QUOTE]

Do you want to be?

Hey bros. :)[quote name='diddy310']Big Sentinel is big.

DSC03077.jpg
[/QUOTE]:lol:

Dude is huge compared to Thor. The only action figures I own are a dollar store mutant pirate Brak sent me and the Castle Crashers set in the plastic display cases. I miss collecting them, but I have no room for 'em and I think I'm over collecting stuff like that.

[quote name='Indignate']Do you want to be?[/QUOTE]

No.

Godzilla can't go to jail though, so I guess that question was pointless.

[quote name='ihadFG']Well when you're this quick to engage them, I'm not quite sure they will.[/QUOTE]Well I mean, a girl that I have no interest in should not see my history and say, "OMG! If he tells me he loves me, then I am tots mcgoats getting engaged!" I've had that happen quite a few times and it's brutal having to explain to a girl that when I told her I loved her I just meant it in a purely platonic way and to get dressed.

[quote name='whoknows']I want to get engaged now.[/QUOTE]
I could totally help you out there, buddy! You and heavyd, dog! You can get us some pics of all them PSN cards!

Edit: DIDDY! Where did you find that Sentinel and how much was it?

Double Edit: Before I seem sleazy, the whole "get dressed" line has a story behind it and nothing happened outside of someone that wasn't me getting naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back