Will someone who gets the TV channel MSG please record something for me tonight?

TJordan522

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (88%)
Tomorrow night, I am going to the NY Rangers/NJ Devils game at Madison Square Garden.

I live in South Jersey, so I do not get Rangers television broadcasts.

I have front row seats, so I wanted to be able to tape the game and go home and look for myself afterwards, but as I don't get the game on TV, that's impossible.

Would anyone be willing to record the game onto a videotape or DVD for me? I will send you PayPal to cover your supplies and efforts.

The game starts at 7:00 and will be airing on MSG.

Please let me know! Thanks...
Jordan

If I can pick up a tape tomorrow, I will record it for you. I live in California, but I get MSG and pretty much every other sports channel via DirecTV. So more than likely, I'll be able to do this, but I cannot promise 100%.

[quote name='TJordan522']Tomorrow night, I am going to the NY Rangers/NJ Devils game at Madison Square Garden.

I live in South Jersey, so I do not get Rangers television broadcasts.

I have front row seats, so I wanted to be able to tape the game and go home and look for myself afterwards, but as I don't get the game on TV, that's impossible.

Would anyone be willing to record the game onto a videotape or DVD for me? I will send you PayPal to cover your supplies and efforts.

The game starts at 7:00 and will be airing on MSG.

Please let me know! Thanks...
Jordan[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much Matt!

Is there anyone else who could record this for me also in case Matt can't get his hands on a tape?

[quote name='brainstorm']I'll see if I can do anything for you. Tell me your a devil's fan.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm a Devils fan. I'm hoping our 9 game win streak doesn't end tonight when I'm there lol.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

[quote name='brainstorm']Oh I don't know now, I'm a die hard Rangers fan. :)

Like I said no guarantees, but I'll try[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Hopefully between the two of you, someone will be able to record it.

I couldn't get a tape today, and I have no car at the moment, so I can't run out and do so. However, I will still record the game over one of my old, previously used tapes. Hopefully the quality won't be terrible.

Assuming that is okay with you, all I ask is that you cover shipping costs.

bread's done
Back