Will Target Pm Amazon 16gb memory card?! its $48, Look

I'm no expert on the matter, but I think stores only price mach other stores' ads, and occasionally other stores' web prices. But Amazon...I wouldn't bet on it.

Just my 2 cents.

https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/our-low-price-promise

Holiday Price Matching: select online competitors

We’ll match the price if you buy a qualifying item at a Target store between Nov. 1 and Dec. 16 and find the identical item for less at Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com or BabiesRUs.com. Simply show us the current online price using your mobile device, or bring in a printed page showing the current online price by Dec. 16. The online price and availability will be validated by a Target team member at the Guest Service desk.

Excludes “Marketplace” prices: Price matched items must be sold by Walmart.com, Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, or BabiesRUs.com; prices from 3rd party sellers on these websites will not be honored.
Excludes Target stores in Alaska and Hawaii.
Limit quantity of 1 online price match per identical item, per guest.
Must bring in original Target receipt when requesting the price match by Dec. 16.
The retail price must be shown on the competitor’s website and must be valid at the time the price match is requested.
The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity and model number.
Online prices from Nov. 22–26 are excluded.
Excludes online prices from competitors not listed above.

So, yeah.

bread's done
Back