Will the Wii be easy to get?

Kill you self and get a Wii in heaven I'm sure they have them in stock . (No sarcasm needed :roll: )

If you cant take a joke without getting all pissy you need to go take care of yourself with a Pic of Hanna Montana or what ever is age appropriate for you.

P.S. Happy Holidays!

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Kill you self and get a Wii in heaven I'm sure they have them in stock . (No sarcasm needed :roll: )

If you cant take a joke without getting all pissy you need to go take care of yourself with a Pic of Hanna Montana or what ever is age appropriate for you.

P.S. Happy Holidays![/QUOTE]
Maybe he should freeze himself 'til the day supply will be greater than demand... But he should watch out 'cause he might end up in the distant future (150+ years from now) XD South Park anyone? :D

[quote name='LarryGe']dude, those 2 episodes were fucking awesome![/QUOTE]

They were! I think Cartman and FullMoon are about the same age....so it IS possible!

orly? i shuld chek 4 u guys but i herd heyzeus christ is a consoul horder
[quote name='Michaellvortega']Kill you self and get a Wii in heaven I'm sure they have them in stock . (No sarcasm needed :roll: )

P.S. Happy Holidays![/QUOTE]

It'll be easier to nab one now that the entire world isn't going apeshit over anything Nintendo. Still very doubtful that you'll be able to find one this week though.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']They stoped making them.[/QUOTE]

qft

[quote name='gizmogc']Might as well add the fact that it will be re-designed every year and the new Wii will be no longer have a 'Wiimote', but instead Nintendo will put 8 different microchips in you're body.[/QUOTE]

Oh crap, have "those" theads started already? It was only a matter of time... ("Should I get a Wii now or wait for the redesign/revision/new-fangled Wiimote/price drop/bundled Wii Sports 2/Wii Points coupon/Free toaster".)

[quote name='io']Oh crap, have "those" theads started already? It was only a matter of time... ("Should I get a Wii now or wait for the redesign/revision/new-fangled Wiimote/price drop/bundled Wii Sports 2/Wii Points coupon/Free toaster".)[/QUOTE]

Toaster eh? 2 slots or 4? :lol:

[quote name='Onifrio']Giz your first stroke of sarcasm was cute.
The second one was the kind you luagh at so the person doesnt feel bad.
After the third i just wanna kick your teeth in. Give the kid a break.[/quote]

I would feel the same way almost but this question is retarded. Wtf is someone supposed to say?

"Lulz brb OP I iz gunna go in muh time machinary and go to da futurez to see!1"

How the fuck is anyone supposed to know? It depends on how many they ship out, how many people in your town want one, how many stores you have in your town and all the shit like that. There's way to many variables to even try to answer this other than stfu and stop posting these topics because no one knows! (No offense to you Onifrio I hope that didn't seem mean towards anyone other than the numerous topic creators of the same topic)

I figure by late feburary and early march they will be a fair ammount available. There will still be some rush though january i bet for everyone who wasnt able to get one prior. Plus they're will be more game available by then along with contollers which are as hard to find as the systems.

it makes me glad i spent $50 extra dollars to pick mine up off ebay the day after launch. :) i was mad that i did it then but thoroughly plsed now that i look back at it all.

First off, fuck you gizmogc, sarcastic piece of ignorant shit. Second, my GS got 2 Wiis in today and I got one, also alot of retailers are selling some this Sunday, just keep doing the routine of calling and checking CAG and WiiSeeker for more info.

bread's done
Back