[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]zelda TWILIGHT PRINCESS
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]zelda skyward sword[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]last story new
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]mario galaxy1-2[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]i got a wii but cant play until end of summer ish. should i buy these games NOW or wait? will they become rare?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]the reason i ask is because symphonia DOTNW is like 45+ now and getting rare...
[/FONT]

No, no, no, no, doubt it, no, no

I swear I saw symphonia somewhere for 20 bucks recently. It's $20 used at gamestop but I don't think that was it.

LOL.... Maybe if the world ends and there is no one left except for a handful of people who survived in their underground bunker....if all the other copies in the world burned up, maybe then they would be rare.

I can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke or not. If it isn't, the answer is a definitive NO... Resident Evil 4 and Okami have been like $10-15 for the past three or four years. The bulk of these games are AAA Nintendo titles, which might stick close to their MSRP for a long time but certainly wouldn't become rare between now and "end of summer-ish." Even though the Last Story might potentially become rare down the line, there's hardly any chance of it changing in such a small time frame.

[quote name='iamsmart']I can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke or not. If it isn't, the answer is a definitive NO... Resident Evil 4 and Okami have been like $10-15 for the past three or four years. The bulk of these games are AAA Nintendo titles, which might stick close to their MSRP for a long time but certainly wouldn't become rare between now and "end of summer-ish." Even though the Last Story might potentially become rare down the line, there's hardly any chance of it changing in such a small time frame.[/QUOTE]

It's also a pretty stupid question. If any CAGs actually knew whether something would be rare, they wouldn't have to be CAGs.

Symponia looks 45 on ebay for new online. You can get it used for 25-30 shipped. I wouldn't even worry about a game going up in value until it gets past what it originally was supposed to retail for.

[quote name='partypajamas']okami
resident evil 4
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]zelda skyward sword[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]mario galaxy1-2[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]i got a wii but cant play until end of summer ish. should i buy these games NOW or wait? will they become rare?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]the reason i ask is because symphonia DOTNW is like 45+ now and getting rare...
[/FONT][/QUOTE]
Yes, because only a million were made so if you don't open them for ten years you'll be rich.

The only Nintendo game that *might* become rare/htf is Wario Smooth Moves. Other games are One Piece and possibly a few other small publisher games... Most will not.

[quote name='partypajamas']okami
resident evil 4
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]zelda skyward sword[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]mario galaxy1-2[/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

Nope. Now if that had been Zelda Twilight Princess for Gamecube, then yes. Most those other games can be had for less than $15-$20.

If they are all sealed then yes at some point they would be rare... Otherwise, probably not as much or it would take even longer for them to get there... Also, I think that even though they may not be rare for a while... they could be sought after in which would increase your value, sealed or not...

Most games this gen, will probably be re-released to be digitally distributed in next gen consoles. If your not a collector you shouldn't be worried about not being able to play a game.

To answer your original question I'd take the advice I usually find. If you are going to get a good deal on those games that you are almost sure will never come again, buy them now. If not wait until you actually can play them before you buy them. Otherwise you'll end up with a huge backlog of games. Trust me on that one...

I don't think any of the games you listed are going to be rare within the next 3-5 months. The only one I could see possibly becoming rare is The Last Story, but I'd doubt it will gain that status anytime soon.

The only Wii game I can think of that is rare and still has a high price is Metroid Prime Trilogy. The games you mentioned I can still walk into gamestop and buy used besides Last Story

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Nope. Now if that had been Zelda Twilight Princess for Gamecube, then yes. Most those other games can be had for less than $15-$20.[/QUOTE]
Now they tell me.:cry: I found like 3-5 copies of that 4 years ago when Kmart was clearing it out for $5 a copy. I hooked up 3-5 CAG's with copies from that clearance for cost + shipping.:whistle2:#

bread's done
Back