Will these two GameStop coupons stack?

AugustAPC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
I called GameStop and the clerk wasn't sure whether they would stack or not.

So anyway, I'm wondering if these two coupons from the powerup rewards will stack:
B2G1
5 Dollars off a used game

Thanks for your help

Not 100% sure as my memory is pretty bad, but I recall trying this awhile back with the B2G1 sale (not coupon) and the saleswoman was nice enough to try it in every possible way, but it the system wouldn't validate both in the same sale. I had the 10 dollar off one though and contrary to her belief I could use it to fully get a game for free!

Last time I spoke to a manager, when they were having an in-store B2G1, he said that the 5 dollar coupon would stack. I think I may have actually done it at one point too.

I haven't shopped at GameStop in a while but I am pretty sure it will not stack. If they were running the promotion themselves, then yeah, you'd be able to use your $5 off coupon. Since you are using a coupon to activate B2G1 and then another one to get $5 off, I don't think it's going to work. If you decide to go for it and get different results, let me know!

I'll surely let you know, but what you've said seems pretty logical. I'm certain I was told that the 5 dollar discount coupon would work during a B2G1 sale, which led me to believe that the coupons would stack, but I don't feel so strongly about it now, lol.

bread's done
Back