Will they ever touch Rock Band Beatles ever again?

pacemakerguy

CAGiversary!
they stopped adding music, is there a way to ask them to ask another album, it's crap only 2 albums came out i was Revolver

3 albums came out, not 2. Abbey Road, Sgt. Pepper, and Rubber Soul. Plus the All You Need Is Love single.

But the others are right, this game is done. You will never see any more content for it, ever. And to answer the other question that keeps popping up for some reason - no, there will never be a way to export the tracks to Rock Band 3, either.

I still play this game and I purchased all the dlc. I think harmonix messed up by paying so damn much for the rights (think it was like $50 million or more) in which if they had paid less, they would of gotten more dlc/albums. Such a shame, great band and fun game.

[quote name='intoxicated662']I still play this game and I purchased all the dlc. I think harmonix messed up by paying so damn much for the rights (think it was like $50 million or more) in which if they had paid less, they would of gotten more dlc/albums. Such a shame, great band and fun game.[/QUOTE]
They would not have gotten the license without paying whatever they did pay for it.

bread's done
Back