Will Trade LBP Kratos,Medusa,minotaur code for GOW HAMMERBURST CODE

psu54321

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a unused LBP code for Kratos, Medusa, and a Minotaur. All Im looking for is a Hammerburst code for GEARS OF WAR 2. tHANKS

I don't see the equal value in Sackboy outfits that will be in the PSN for something like $2 each versus Gold Weapons that fetch $20 on eBay.

I'm guessing that you would have to sweeten up your pot significantly if you want someone around here to bite.

[quote name='phoenicks']I don't see the equal value in Sackboy outfits that will be in the PSN for something like $2 each versus Gold Weapons that fetch $20 on eBay.

I'm guessing that you would have to sweeten up your pot significantly if you want someone around here to bite.[/quote]
Hammerburst sells for 10 on ebay, the 3 lbp codes sell for 15.

Does this look like the trading forum? No this is the free stuff and contest forum. So unless you are going to give your code away for free learn how to read.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Does this look like the trading forum? No this is the free stuff and contest forum. So unless you are going to give your code away for free learn how to read.[/quote]

Deedeedee

Every time someone wants to trade something on the Contests & Free Stuff forum my IQ drops 2 points. PSU, try the CAG Video Game Trading forum. :)

bread's done
Back