Will trade new Digital Devil Saga I for Sm vs.Raw 06...used

pigpen81

CAG Veteran
Hello, I have a new in the wrapping Digital Devil Saga 1 for the PS2...the box edition with Soundtrack, etc.

Willing to trade straight up for Smackdown vs. Raw 06....can be used as long as it is in great condition along with the booklet and original gamecase.

I live in San Diego for what it is worth.

Thanks!

What a nice guy you are, offering a game that everyone knows you purchased for $10 and offering it for a game with an MSRP of $50. What a GUY!!! Boo!

Oh hey guys I got this extra copy of Pikmin 2 that I would be willing to trade for a mint condition Guitar Hero.

[quote name='bil4ltool']What a nice guy you are, offering a game that everyone knows you purchased for $10 and offering it for a game with an MSRP of $50. What a GUY!!! Boo!

Oh hey guys I got this extra copy of Pikmin 2 that I would be willing to trade for a mint condition Guitar Hero. [/QUOTE]

smackdown 2006 is worth around 10 bucks .... man that game was very lame. (talking about from 2005, the upgrades wasnt worth buying 2006 if you got 2005)

[quote name='bil4ltool']Yes Slidecage, the value to you is obviously what it retails for in store. Have you taken any English classes yet?[/QUOTE]

just saying i personally was let down big time by this year... I was hoping for tons of new stuff and a better season mode, but it seems they went backwards on season mode story dont even change ....

i take Smackdown 2005 anyday over 2006... yes the CAW might be a lot better but the season mode just blows

i guess if your going to retail prices that means Dragon quest 8 isnt worth more then 25 bucks next week since BB has it on sale for 35 and you can use the 10 buck off coupon... So i guess DQ8 isnt worth trading for another 50 buck game ?

[quote name='slidecage']
i guess if your going to retail prices that means Dragon quest 8 isnt worth more then 25 bucks next week since BB has it on sale for 35 and you can use the 10 buck off coupon... So i guess DQ8 isnt worth trading for another 50 buck game ?[/QUOTE]

Right why would a CAG trade a game that can't be found anywhere under $40 for a game that can be easily found for $25?

okay i would like to remark that before the TRU sale, DDS new was going for >50 on ebay, so this seems like a very even trade

Just a few days ago it was still in the $50 range. However today there are a few BIN that went for around $40. Not too bad as RAW will drop below $20 someday, while it is very unlikely DDS will drop this low again.

I think pigpen is offering a perfectly fine trade, he may have bought Digital Devil Saga for $10, but we all know that the game is worth more than that.

Smackdown! vs. RAW 2006 is easily the best wrestling title to hit the U.S. yet, not sure if it is quite as good as the KoC titles (Samoa Joe and Chris Daniels in a wrestling game = awesome).

Hope you get what you are looking for my friend. I love the game and if you have online let me know when you get the game and I can hook you up with some TNA CAWS.

bread's done
Back