William H. Macy's Ultra-Deluxe Video Game Prize Pack Contest!!!!! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!

I AM WILLIAM H. MACY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
UPDATE:
I chose the 30 best entries, the truly worthy ones, and went to a random number generator. Whatever number it picked was to be the winner, in order of when the reply was placed (in other words, you had a fair shot if your entry was good). And so, the winner tonight is.......

DOWNSETOF180!!!!!!! Please come on down to the private messages to claim your prize, downset, and thanks again to everyone who had good entries!!!! See ya next contest!

In honor of late Christmas and my general good mood, I will be holding a contest to win a generous bounty of loot straight from the offices of "I AM WILLIAM H. MACY"!

The contents include:
1 "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial: Digital Companion" game, sealed, for Game Boy Color
1 mostly mint-condition copy of the "Treasure Planet" game for Playstation 1
1 instruction manual from the PS2 game "Tony Hawk's Underground"
1 instruction manual from the Gamecube game "Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes" :hot: :hot: :hot:
1 strategy guide for the multi-platform video game "The Warriors"

A picture of all the sexiness together:

And how exactly do you win all these beautiful prizes, you may ask? Simple. Just post in this thread a remark telling how great I am, and out of the 30 best replies I will pick one at random.

You have until January 31 to enter. Good luck!

NOTE:
All insulting or non-complimentful entries will be disqualified

You are the best man to ever walk the earth. your role saved "Mystery men" and made it a shakespear worthy classic. Theres nothing sweeter to recieving an accolade from somone as majestic as yourself. And ET companion wouldnt be half bad either.

You're so great you should change your name to Alexander, Peter, or Catherine? How about Clyde? There's not enough Clyde's in the world. You could be another.

You are the master of the world. The original King of Kings. Your are a lover, a fighter, and a badass. Your name is WILLIAM H. MACY!

Your Eys are blue
Like my shoe

i'm always in a bar,
becuse i dont have a car

you never called me last night,
i thought you had a fight.

Break it down

I dont need to say anything great that you yourself have not said before in your great movies... the following are from Jurassic Park III

Billy Brennan: So Mr. Kirby when you climbed K2 did you base camp at twenty-five or thirty-thousand feet?
Paul Kirby: Thirty-thousand feet, we were pretty close to the top.
Billy Brennan: You were about a thousand feet above actually.

Paul: [goes up to snack machine and takes coins out] Ahm... I need change here.
Billy: [tired of the stupidity] Ah for gosh sakes, use your brains!
[breaks the glass on the snack machines with a kick and then reaches in and takes some things out]
Billy: [Paul does the same to his snack machine]

FARGO RULED!

You are awesome, because whenever I see you on screen and you aren't saying anything, you always have a lot going through your mind that is conveyed to me, the audience.

Also, you are cool because you actually own that ET Digital Caggiger.

You're so great, that you can get people to kiss your ass for a lame ass prize pack full of total crap, CONGRATS!!!
PS- While you're at it, why don't you include a Color Me Badd CD for extra incentive...

I can safley state how great you are in two words and a letter:

Filliam H. Muffman.

That is all, and thank you Stephen Colbert for letting me steal that from you.

My wife has sworn off sex with me as my naked body cannot measure up to your manliness as demonstrated in The Cooler - You sir are a god among us mere mortals

You made my gf actually like the Cooler...she thought that wshe was going to hate it, but because of you it was a good movie.

What
I
Like, er..
Love (about WHM)
Is
All (his)
Movies

He

Makes
All (of them)
Classic
Y'know?

From Fargo to Mystery Men, and all the rest each one's a classic. So what if he was on Kate and Ally once.. he was probably the only reason that show wasn't cancelled after the third episode.

You are the man WHM and if I was single, I'd shag your wife.

desperatehousewives_vanity-lynette.jpg

RC

If there was a world without "YOU" Mr. Macy in it. I would consider suicide because that is a world not worth living in. What would Fargo have been without your talents? Let's not forget that smooth voice acting in "Doogal"!

Ladies and Gentlemen...Let's hear it for Mr. Macy.

Ehh.. hes not so great.

I mean, he's pretty good... but I suppose the thing I liked best about WHM is that he wasn't full of himself on how great his movies are, and you went RUINED THAT with this thread... now I'm sad... another victim of Hollywood's siren song of douchetude...

You were great in Foolin' Around (with Gary Busey and Tony Randall). And your writing for the thirtysomething episode "Sifting the Ashes"...memorable.

You are the greatest man to ever grace this Earth...why, you ask? Because you are one part of the duo Filliam H. Muffman (Thanks, Colbert!). And that makes you completely awesome.

bread's done
Back