William H. Macy's Ultra-Deluxe Video Game Prize Pack Contest!!!!! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!

I'd like to just point out that seeing William H. Macy on The Unit was a cool surprise. He makes a great President, at least on T.V. Hopefully we'll see more of him there.

William You were awesome in The Cooler one of the best indie films ever. Plus they should of casted you in the Movie Spawn as the detective Twitch as the said they were going to. You would of made that abysmal Film shine like going into the light when you die.

Then you were in that c movie Cellular as the detective and in the end and you got shot by the villian it was lame you were the only man to believe the guy that he had sharon stone or kim basinger talking to them and you tried to save them at the Pier but Jason Stathom kicked ass like he always does. It was sad. William will you be my hetero life mate. I loved most your films and can name you in them. Try me.

I'm not gay, but I don't find my immense sexual attraction for you unusual at all.

It even inspired this haiku (Forgive me if this has been done.):

An awesome actor
A strange feeling in my pants
William H. Macy

[quote name='RollingSkull']I'm not gay, but I don't find my immense sexual attraction for you unusual at all.

It even inspired this haiku (Forgive me if this has been done.):

An awesome actor
A strange feeling in my pants
William H. Macy[/quote]
:applause: :lol:

/thread

you william are by far one of the most spectacular acters of all time. you are the most versatile actors you can make'em laugh,cry, be happy,sad,anxious, and fearful. and remember the world is your oyster just shuck it when you want.

[quote name='2Fast']I'll never forgive you for the Bill Nye thread :shame:[/QUOTE]
What even happened with that?

Did it cause controversy because it seems to be deleted (it's not in my posts history)

I posted that, wasn't on a for a day or two and then see if there's any replies and can't find it

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']What even happened with that?

Did it cause controversy because it seems to be deleted (it's not in my posts history)

I posted that, wasn't on a for a day or two and then see if there's any replies and can't find it[/quote]

I guess it did get deleted. No one was overly upset about it, but it was probably deleted because it was misleading :lol:

bread's done
Back