Willing to trade ultimate N-Gage bundle for a Gamecube bundle

Grave_Addiction

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
I've been wanting to get a Cube for awhile now, but I just don't have the cash to grab one, so I may be willing to give up my beloved N-Gage for one.

I'm looking for a good condition Cube (Color doesn't matter, as long as there's junk in the trunk.) with a couple controllers and a couple games. Of course I'll take the best offer I get.

Here's what comes with the N-Gage.

N-Gage
- A mint original N-Gage (No scratches on the screen or anywere else on the system)
- Sandisk 128 MB MMC
- MMC reader/writer
- The recharger
- Headphones
- An unlocked Smartmovie Player (This application allows you to play and convert movies on the N-Gage and costs about $27)

Games
Tony Hawk Pro Skater (Card only)
Virtua Tennis (complete)
Sonic N (Complete, but something wrong with the card. Won't recognize in N-Gage.)
Bomberman (Complete)
Tomb Raider (Complete)
Rayman 3 (Complete)
Puyo Pop (Complete)
Crash Nitro Kart (Complete)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 (Complete)
Ashen (Complete)
Spiderman 2 (Complete)

** As an added bonus, I'll fill up the entire 128 MB MMC with all the Dungeons and Dragons cartoons that will fit on it. C'mon, D&D cartoon. You can't beat that.

Please PM with offers. Oh, and keep the jackass comments about the N-Gage to a minimum please.

I know this is a dumb question (as you say original N-Gage) but you N-Gage is not the updated version correct? I have a basically brand new Gamecube with Wavebird Controller, Memory Card and a few of the good games (Metroid Prime, Zelda, Zelda Collector's Disc, etc) Holla, thanks

[quote name='TonyC']I know this is a dumb question (as you say original N-Gage) but you N-Gage is not the updated version correct? I have a basically brand new Gamecube with Wavebird Controller, Memory Card and a few of the good games (Metroid Prime, Zelda, Zelda Collector's Disc, etc) Holla, thanks[/quote]

By updated version do you mean the N-Gage QD?

Here's what the QD looks like versus the original N-Gage

ngage_qd_1_b.jpg

ngage.jpg

While the N-Gage QD is the newer version, most people in the N-Gage community still prefer the original one.

Here are the features that each one has and the other one doesn't.
N-Gage: MP3 Player, Radio, Stereo Sound, Tri-Band, Thinner
N-Gage QD: Hot-Swap, Brighter Backlight, Smaller (Length)

Can the Radio play AM? And maybe this is another stupid question (lol) but can I hook-up phone service to it? Currently I have a T720 Motorola phone so I don't think I would hook it up but it would be nice to know, thanks for the quick replies and if you want, I will PM you from now instead of clogging this thread, lol. Thanks

[quote name='punqsux']grave, anyone flames your topic just gimme a PM ^^[/quote]

Thanks bro, I appreciate it.

[quote name='TonyC']Can the Radio play AM? And maybe this is another stupid question (lol) but can I hook-up phone service to it? Currently I have a T720 Motorola phone so I don't think I would hook it up but it would be nice to know, thanks for the quick replies and if you want, I will PM you from now instead of clogging this thread, lol. Thanks[/quote]

That's okay. This way, I get to tell people about all the features the N-Gage has.

The radio is just FM, but you can record music off the radio and onto the multi-media card.

The N-Gage also has an alarm clock, calculator currency converter, a recording program (I made an awesome recording of my wife snoring the other day to prove her ass does snore.) and many other great applications.

Yes, you can use the N-Gage as a phone. Currently, it has a T-Mobile SIM card, but you can go to who ever does your service and get them to unlock it and swap SIM cards.

Also, most people don't know this, but the N-Gage can also browse the web with the Opera browser and check and send e-mails. The N-Gage really is an awesome system, and I'm still kinda undecided about letting it go.

[quote name='evilmax17']Just curious, why does the Ngage community prefer the original one?[/quote]

Because most people prefer the stereo sound opposed to the mono sound, the radio and the built-in MP3 player. The mono/stereo sound makes a big difference when you're watching a movie or playing music on it.

When I say, most of the community likes the original N-Gage, keep in mind that it's my opinion. Some people prefer the QD and vice versa.

Also know that Nokia made the QD to be a cheaper version than the original N-Gage and that's why they cut so many of the features. The only real improvements the QD has over the N-Gage is the ability to "hot swap," and a brighter screen.

I'm confused, Shawn of the Dead, how does "most of the community likes X" reflect an opinion? Can it be my opinion that most of the world likes to torture small animals?

[quote name='DaleNixon']I'm confused, Shawn of the Dead, how does "most of the community likes X" reflect an opinion? Can it be my opinion that most of the world likes to torture small animals?[/quote]

At first I said most of the community prefers the original. After I thought about it a bit, I didn't want to make people think it was a fact, so I said it was my opinion.

Unless you poll every N-Gage owner to see if it's true, then it's nothing more than an opinion.

Yes, in my opinion, most N-Gage owners, myself included, prefer the original N-Gage over the QD.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='DaleNixon']I'm confused, Shawn of the Dead, how does "most of the community likes X" reflect an opinion? Can it be my opinion that most of the world likes to torture small animals?[/quote]

At first I said most of the community prefers the QD. After I thought about it a bit, I didn't want to make people think it was a fact, so I said it was my opinion.

Unless you poll every N-Gage owner to see if it's true, then it's nothing more than an opinion.

Yes, in my opinion, most N-Gage owners, myself included, prefer the original N-Gage over the QD.[/quote]

I know I'm not "the community" but I'm actually looking for the original
N-Gage and not a QD because of its features, so I agree with the OP - most people I know find the original more appealing but its all a matter of preference.

[quote name='Wshakspear']And for those who's first thought was Taco Talking:
Fixed![/quote]

That's actually pretty cool. Thanks for the link, I've never seen that before. If I keep the N-Gage, I'm definitely doing that mod. My wife said she wouldn't be caught dead Taco Talking in public. This way, I can appease her and not have to buy an expensive ass phone.

bread's done
Back