Win $1000 in free games!

JohnMasterLee

CAGiversary!
JGkC6.png

Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, are going head-to-head! Help the Raptr Community decide which game reigns supreme and you could win lots of free games and a one-of-a-kind, customized gaming rig designed by an award winning modder.

DATES:
From 10/17 - 11/20

HOW TO ENTER:
PLAY TO WIN
Play either Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3, and track your gameplay hours with our Raptr client. The more you play, the more chances you have to win free games, Gunnar shades, and MS Points/PSN Points!

COMMENT TO WIN
Raptr will post questions comparing the two franchises, so pick your fave! Here's your chance to win a nearly $5000 custom built PC!

You can enter both promos here!

BONUS:
1) CAG Exclusive! Leave a comment below to win a game! Here's what I'd like to see: do your best trollin, and stir up some trouble in the BF vs COD showdown!

For more details, visit the Raptr blog here. Open worldwide!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay Call of Duty! I'm totally gonna keep buying them on release every year until MW 80, where it'll look completely the same as MW2!

Battlefield all the way. Oh and entered, thanks OP.

BF3:twoguns::twoguns::twoguns: CoD:fridge:

For those who don't understand the animation above:
Battlefield 3 isn't messing around! It dominates Modern Warfare 3 by 3 fold! And its at the point now, that you all have had your chance. So, anyone who sides with CoD, can look forward to a fridge dropping on their head!!

Thanks for the contest! Answered both ?s (Raptr usename: eugaet)
As for trolling, to the above poster:
A CoD fanboy obviously wouldn't understand the point behind the beta.
BONUS ENTRY GET

[quote name='Devil May Cry']MW3 all the way, that Battlefield beta was GARBAGE![/QUOTE]

Keyword being "BETA". I love the people that think beta tests are the same as demos.

Both games looks liek total crap. Graphics don't even compare to other FPS games like Gears of War. But I guess if I had to choose I'd pick CampingField 3, at least I can sit on the passenger seat on vehicles and go afk. Also, I won't have to deal with prepubescent boys screaming in my ear every game in Copies of Duty:2007 Warfare 3.

Call of Doody has been spitting out the same garbage since MW1. Seems like they don't know how to improve a game. Battlefield? Only LOSERS want large maps with 64 players and loads of vehicles, not to mention jaw dropping graphics. REAL MEN play the same game year after year.

/trollin

Entered thanks OP!

COD sucks with its yearly releases, its ancient engine, and it's dumbed down for consoles. Wake me up when they change those 3 things.

Not even sure why anyone would want to win any of these shitty games. BOTH release the same generic FPS crap for every game, plus they are flooded with glitches, short campaign and of course a terrible community. A bunch of snot nosed brats and whinny old men with mics is all I hear when I played either franchise.
Call me when they get on Demon's Souls level. Maybe then I'll bother buying one of these crappy FPS games.

MW3 is for little girls. I bet the case builder's daughter is going to play MW3 on her Kai-Lan computer. BF3 gamers would use that awesome monster truck computer. Hell yeah!

Thanks, OP. And here is my trolling.

Question "Between DICE and Infinity Ward, which developer pushes the boundaries more with innovative technologies and features?"

1319163518697.png

Entered, thanks JohnMasterLee

And for your condoned "Bonus Entry" trolling (not representative of my (or hopefully anybody's) actual beliefs and not meant to offend):

Call of Duty sucks dirty monkey genitalia. It sucks!!!!!!! Do you see the graphics, they look worse than ET for the Atari 2600!!! The gameplay feels like it was designed my someone with intellectual disabilities (aka your mother). I would rather have nonconsensual intercourse with a Humpback Whale than lay my hands on the plebeian filth that is Call of Duty. BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:booty: :booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty:

Thanks OP, I've entered!

Battlefield 3 tomorrow, I'm excited for it. I feel bad for the Cry of Doodie players that have to wait long. I'm sorry, that was a terrible attempt, just following the rules.

shooters aren't my thing. but i'll post here to win a random game. When you don't know what the prize is, its even more exciting to win.

Who needs teamwork and helping out friends? Who needs realism? I'd rather run around in tiny little maps spawn shooting people with dual shotguns like a boss. MW3 ftw!

I think Battlefield honestly had more of an impact on FPS gaming over CoD. Games like Battlefield 1942 were innovating online multiplayer in these games. Today, Battlefield is adding new things to its games, while CoD is retaining the same core elements, just adding in (and taking out) different things. Battlefield 3 intrigues me more than Modern Warfare 3, as well.

Lol why would anybody want to play these stupid realistic modern war style games? Why don't you go join the real army if you think games like these are so cool? Oh yeah because only wimps play bad games like these. You guys would never make it into the army, never mind out of your mom's basement.

Battlefield beta was terrible, granted it was a beta, but it still turned me off for the game. MW3 looks solid enough even though I know I'll just be playing another version of all the other CODs.

Anyway screw both of these games, I'd rather play fuck anyway! /troll

Boo-ya!

bread's done
Back