Win 1600 MS Points (Contest) *Dead - Winner Drawn*

S3nci

CAGiversary!
Hello Everyone, I have decided to end the contest early due to the small chance of me winning the facebook contest (I'll be short of winning by 80 or so "likes"). I have drawn the winner aswell as 2 runners up that will be contacted if the first selection is unable to communicate and verify on Facebook. I'd like to thank everyone who helped me attempt to win.

Winner
1. Post # 142 xoakley (Has verified and has officially won the contest. Congrats!)
Runners Up - (Will be contacted if xoakley doesn't follow through)
2. Post # 80 GUNNM
3. Post # 16 Rig

Well lets get to the point. I am trying to win some new head phones through a contest on facebook and I need as many "likes" as I can get on my video. So you will need a facebook account to participate in the contest. The contest ends Sunday at 9 P.M. So I will be giving away a 1600 Microsoft Points code that I have laying around to one lucky person who likes my video. Post here if you have liked it and I will use a random number generator to pick which post will get the 1600 Microsoft Points. Remember your voting for my video because it is the one you want to win and its the best not because of the contest. The contest is solely to get my video well known.

The Video Link is:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=309089464541&oid=78986534109

Thanks,
S3nci.

*edit* Please only post in this thread once to make it easier for me to draw the number for the winning post. If you post multiple times the only post eligible for the drawing will be the first one you made.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no such thing as a random number generator. Assuming you use the same seed, you'll get the same result every time. I'll watch the video now.

[quote name='gordojones88']There is no such thing as a random number generator. Assuming you use the same seed, you'll get the same result every time. I'll watch the video now.[/QUOTE]

It'll be as random as possible. I do know there is no true random but it will be pretty close to random.
I will be using this site for the drawing.

http://www.random.org/

Are those those headphones that came with those GBA starter kits? Those just make static noises...

I really hope you win some better ones. Liked the video.

bread's done
Back