Win 1600 Xbox 360 points! - ENDS on Apr 15!

Looks like you made it over 1600. I decided to follow, as well. ThePlumenoir is my account, but that's pretty obvious, I suppose...

Well he did get the number of followers he wanted and decided to keep registration open so I wouldn't get my hopes up if it isn't bull because over 17 pages of people registered for this contest.

[quote name='AuXoIs']starting to think this contest was bull just to get their followers up.[/QUOTE]

Starting to think that you don't read contest rules. The rules were always that way. It ends today. In 2 more hours!

[quote name='CaptainSwag']Starting to think that you don't read contest rules. It ends today. In 2 more hours![/QUOTE]

Sorry I'm in the east cost so for me it's already the 16th. So I'm sorry call me inpatient lol. Just want to find out that I didn't win lol cause I never win these things ever.

[quote name='AuXoIs']Sorry I'm in the east cost so for me it's already the 16th. So I'm sorry call me inpatient lol. Just want to find out that I didn't win lol cause I never win these things ever.[/QUOTE]

Ah, all you EST folks always gotta wait up for us PST folks! At least you guys never have to wait for LIVE TV to be aired. We always get LIVE TV shows aired after the fact because of the time zone thingy.

And yeah, you're impatient:)

I will say the odds of winning this time are pretty tough for this promo because it seems everyone has Twitter these days, and it's just so easy to follow someone.

On The Kartel, we actually make it easier to win if you are more active on the site, because of our point system. The more you comment, forum post, etc, the more entries you can put in.

If you want better odds, a lot of the contest stuff we run on The Kartel (or most other sites it seems) are the ones where you have to comment on a blog. I see a lot of blog commenting promos that only have 20 comments at most. Pretty good odds.

yeah I just entered that BF Bad Company 2 Raffle. Fat chance on that one cause I really want that game, my buddies are playing that so much now they won't play anything else with me. I pretty much only use twitter for these contests, I don't use it for anything else.

Hey all. We have a winner! Please check the first post for results. Congrats to NICKNORMAN! Thanks 2 all who participated.

bread's done
Back