Win $20 Amazon for filling out my fantasy football survey

olfenite

CAGiversary!
First of all, thank you for clicking this.

I am a college student on the verge of graduation. In my market research class, I am required to collect data for a project. I need 180 responses. I am currently setting somewhere between 20 and 30 responses.

So I figured I would throw a contest and post it here to try to get some more responses. I will randomly choose someone here to win $20 Amazon gift certificate.

First, let me lay some ground rules.

1) I need to see several responses come from here before I actually will do the contest. 10 or 20 respondents is not going to cut it. I need 50 minimum from here.
2) You must be more than 18 years old. If you are under 18, your survey will be thrown out and I can't use it. Therefore, I cannot give you an entry to the contest.
3) You be playing or have played fantasy football in the past. If you have not played fantasy football before, don't bother doing this survey. I have to review each of these surveys and I can tell when you're lying about your history in playing this game.
4) Once you do the survey, just reply here that you have. You'll be entered. Note that the survey records your IP address, and hopefully with the help of the mods here, I can make sure your entry is genuine.

I will also be willing to give the winner whatever else they want that is valued $20. Want $20 paypal? You got it. Want 1600 Microsoft Points? You got it. You get the idea.

The survey is 52 questions long and takes about 10 minutes. The questions are not hard.

Here is the link to the survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZKL5QVB

Thank you again for your time. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sadly I have never played Fantasy Sports. As a person in college I know how hard it can be when people bullshit on stuff like this so I will not bother attempting to lie (although the GC would be nice) since it just makes your work a bit harder.

[quote name='GenPirate']Sadly I have never played Fantasy Sports. As a person in college I know how hard it can be when people bullshit on stuff like this so I will not bother attempting to lie (although the GC would be nice) since it just makes your work a bit harder.[/QUOTE]

Exact same response I would post.

I just took the survey. Hoping to win the $20 from Amazon. Thanks, OP!

By the way, I'm PMing you my IP address so you can easily verify that I entered.

Took the survey, Thursday Night sucks, Left 56 points on the bench between Bush and Denarius Moore, though Bush wasn't going to play(AD & Gore), I had Moore in my lineup and couldn't pull the trigger.

Took the survey. I'm in 2 leagues right now. And of course, the one I care about more (with friends as opposed to coworkers) I'm at 4-5 and getting blasted early thanks to Michael Bush.

Just finished the survey. Best of luck to you.

I'm not sure if you can edit any of the questions, but this one could probably stand to be re-worded. You probably meant this based on "an average week" but since a majority of the questions are worded like that, this one could probably use it as well. Just my $.02.

12. How many hours of your free time do you use to play fantasy football?

Thank you everyone who has taken the time to fill out my survey. The responses so far have been even better than expected. By my count, 42 surveys have been filled out from you guys at CAG. Only a few more and the contest is on for sure.

Just a reminder though, you must be 18 years or older to do the survey. I've had a few under 18 fill it out.

Please keep them coming. I'll announce a date when the drawing will be taken place sometime soon. I want to say the drawing (should we reach 50) will take place sometime next week, but I want to make sure everyone willing to do a survey is able to and enters.

Thanks again.

bread's done
Back