Win 3 FREE PSN games - for LIKING BurgerTime HD's Facebook page

im gona have to go with red robins whiskey river bbq burger (i think thats what its called) and thanks for the great contest. liked your facebook page as well.

There's a local diner called "Peanuts" near San Jose State. Those burgers were delicious! Went once a week, it would have been many times a week but I would run out of money fast.

[quote name='ALMEHDAAOL']Wait wha? You can get a neopolitan shake there?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Don't know if it's a secret menu thing but I usually get one when I eat at In N Out.

King Kong (in NE, don't know anywhere else) has really good & huge cheese burgers. Their french fries are also excellent. I also love making them at home, so I can put exactly what I want on them. Flanders patties btw are shaqfu'ing god awful. You're welcome.

Fuddruckers has the best burgers in the world by far!!!The frings basket is the extra side that puts the burger over the top!!!!

I'm not a hamburger gormet so my enjoyment of fast food burgers such as Burger King is probably pretty sad.

Liked the page. Can't wait to see the new BurgerTime game. It was my dad's favorite NES game when I was a kid. That means a lot to me because he almost never played video games with me.

Rouge in Philly.Pa, Palena Cafe in D.C., or Lankford Grocery in Hou.Tx. Still many places left to visit, though.

With the exception of In-N-Out, it's somewhat saddening to see so many fast food chains in this thread. If it's coming of an assembly line, you can probably do better.

bread's done
Back