Win 3 PSN games courtesy of MonkeyPaw Games! - CONTEST ENDING Monday, 3/28

Hopefully you'll choose from here... Monkeys are ok depending which one you're talking about. Without them we wouldn't have entertaining and funny things such as Ape Escape or Homer Simpson.

Last time I went to the zoo I saw a monkey pee on a dude who was leaning into the cage. And it made me laugh, so I guess that makes monkeys pretty cool.

Monkeys are awesome, as shown by this pic:

Panty-and-Stocking-with-Garterbelt00108-600x337.jpg

My online user name is taken from a kid that turns into a giant monkey. If that doesn't seal the deal then I don't know what will.

[quote name='retrad']monkeys are awesome because they can play video games in fact this mfer is better at pacman than I am.

[/QUOTE]

Wow - that video was impressive! Would be even funnier if the monkey was playing Donkey Kong.

Put a monkey in a suit and I'm in a good mood. Give him a cigar and let me take him with the bar to me and I'm getting laid. Awe yeaaah.

I like monkey so much that I have 3 stuffed animal monkeys and I'm a 29 year old man/boy. =P

Pics available upon request if needed for proof. lol

[quote name='KingNothing09']Put a monkey in a suit and I'm in a good mood. Give him a cigar and let me take him with the bar to me and I'm getting laid. Awe yeaaah.[/QUOTE]

Sadly... this method could work LOL.

Liked the facebook page and commented on that post.

Can't go wrong with monkeys, honestly. Although they'd probably make horrible house pets.

[quote name='AkariK']Liked the facebook page and commented on that post.

Can't go wrong with monkeys, honestly. Although they'd probably make horrible house pets.[/QUOTE]

But they'd work with bringing to a house party right? Instant chick magnet I'm sure... well if the monkey is small enough.

bread's done
Back