Win 400 MS Points Free

[quote name='gage006']When you redeem them it looks like it's just a prepaid card. I doubt they expire, how would they even distinguish your 400 points from whatever points you already had on your account?[/QUOTE]

idk, I'd guess that they just disappear after a while. I hope they don't though. I'm gonna try to keep entering to see if I can win enough to buy Trials. XD

[quote name='pimpster4183']saw an ad last night during fight night round 4 saying text fight to the same number[/QUOTE]

I sent that text, but I got a reply saying only 1 entry per day and I had already sent the NBA one, so I guess it's the same contest.

I completely forgot about this... and just got a text saying I won 400MSP! Awesome, especially since I was just going to buy 400 today to get Scrap Metal tomorrow (400 short).

[quote name='RolePlayer']Won again I guess. Never entered a second time. Weekly 400 points![/QUOTE]

So one entry will keep us entered in all future drawings, is what you're saying? If so, this contest is fantastic.

Finally won! I only remembered to send in my entry 2-3 times in the last week. I'll try for every day this next one.

I haven't entered since this contest started, so I'm surprised I actually won. I forgot all about it until I saw the text said "T-Mobile" in it. I guess more entries can't hurt.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']So one entry will keep us entered in all future drawings, is what you're saying? If so, this contest is fantastic.[/QUOTE]

I assume that was the case for me. I only entered once....3 weeks back...won last week...and now. I only used one phone and I have a record of text to/from that number.

bread's done
Back