Win 400 MS Points Free

Won again. 800 points now, that'll cover one basic game at least. Thanks again OP! Oh, and I enter almost daily since it says you can. I don't think (though, I very well could be wrong) that the entries carry over.

I entered weeks ago and didn't hear anything about it at all. Then today I won. This makes me wonder if you gain any advantage by entering multiple times.

Was a nice surprise nonetheless.

I'm on AT&T by the way.

3 wins in a row. 1200 free points sure is nice.

For those who still aren't winning, I'm not sure what to tell you, just enter everyday.

I entered 3 times last week. I am going to step my game up and try to enter 7 times this week from 6 unique phones. I would love to win once more, so I can get 'Splosion Man or Perfect Dark :whistle2:D

Won again. over the past 3 weeks I've gotten 3200 points. I haven't checked with my mom and dad who just started entering to see if they have won yet.

I use an ATT phone, Tmobile and a sprint. I have only lost once and that was on my tmobile line. I enter every day.

Entered more frequently this week after winning last week, and got nada damn thing this week. Disappointing, as I was planning on using those points for Perfect Dark. Sigh.

I sent my first text last week when I read about it on here and I won today too! Put the code in my Xbox to make sure and there was 400 free points for me, awesome!

Anyone want to post the details of their entries?

Phones used: 2
Providers used: Verizon
Text entered: NBA, FENDER
Text won: NBA (1), FENDER (0)

Phones used: 1
Provider: Sprint
Text Entered: NBA, FENDER, FIGHT

I don't know what won. I just randomly pick one of the words each day to use.

[quote name='rockotaco1']I am desperately looking for a 400 point code. I will pay $6 paypal for one. Please PM me. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Just a heads up, but you can buy 500 points on the xbox website for $6.75.

[quote name='Zachbeast']Just a heads up, but you can buy 500 points on the xbox website for $6.75.[/QUOTE]

And 400 MS points from the zune website for $5.

You can buy 400 points through zune.net for $5. MS Points are shared between Xbox Live and Zune. I don't even have a Zune and I buy all my points on Zune.net because I like to buy as few as possible, but I hate having "change" leftover, which is what happens when you buy through Xbox or Xbox.com (minimum 500 pts). So you're always leftover with 25 cents worth of points (20 points), and NOTHING costs 20 points so you can't zero out your point balance until you buy 1500 more points, leaving you with 80 ($1) points leftover after you spend as many as possible.

It's much smarter to buy points with a total divisible by 80 ($1). If you buy in another other increment you're going to have "change" leftover, which is just stupid. And Zune.net's minimum is 400 points ($5 even).

Me too. Entered the code already. Best text contest since the Doritos where I walked away with like 4000 points in one day. (Three time winner here)

[quote name='gage006']I just won again. On a Thursday. WTF? Very cool, 800 total points this week instead of the 400.[/QUOTE]
Same here. So weird.

bread's done
Back