Win 400 MS Points - Text 'FIESTA' to 72579

Sweet, thanks OP. This is the same number as the other MS points promotion that is going on, is it only one entry throuhgout the whole contest, like the other?

Question about these text contest, If i am on a free text plan are there any hidden charges to doing this?

OP, you need to change your post. The short code in the subject is right (72579) but the short code in your actual post is wrong.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Entered...thanks!

BTW: The number you have in the title is correct, however the one in your OP is not.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! The number has been changed.

[quote name='Slappybob']Question about these text contest, If i am on a free text plan are there any hidden charges to doing this?[/QUOTE]

There shouldn't be.

[quote name='Hostile']Anyone had problems doing both of them? Did you get a reply from both?[/QUOTE]

I did the 400 first and the 1600 second- got a reply for both.

I also did the gamer tag entry for an extra chance.

Entered both - thanks OP!

Is this the kind of thing you can enter once a day (like that SHOT3 one a couple weeks ago) or is this my only entry?

Entry Limit: Limit two (2) entries per person, regardless of method of entry. The use of automated devices to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited. Microsoft assumes no responsibility for lost, late, or misdirected entries or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become Microsoft's property and will not be returned. You will not receive additional entries into the Sweepstakes for any additional Gamer Pictures downloaded or text message sent.

4. WINNER SELECTION/PRIZES: On or around August 19, 2010, GMR will randomly select one thousand (1,000) Grand Prize winners from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. All random drawings will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) prize per person.

bread's done
Back