Win 4000 Microsoft Points (US Residents Only)

BigJohn81

CAG Veteran
Win 4000 Microsoft points for subscribing to this persons blog. This contest is open to any legal resident of United States 18 or older. You must subscribe to this persons blog and post a comment with your email at www.tehzackblog.com . Once he/she has 65 members he/she will send it to a random person on the list. I guess its worth a try.

-BigJohn81

Tehzack's update on the contest 9/23/09. In case your interested:
Exciting news, were almost there. We now have 50 subscribers and we only need 15 more to reach 65! Also, a couple people asked me some questions so I'm going to answer them.

1. How do you determine the winner?
Good question, I will pick a number between 1-65 from random.org. Then I will assign a number to each follower starting with the first one to post and etc. (I.E. The first follower to post their email will be 1, the second follower to post their email will be 2, and etc)

2. Do I have to click your Google Adsense ads, and would that help my chance of winning?
No of course not, and I don't make any money from my Google Adsense ads. I donate the money I receive, so it doesn't benefit me in any way.

3. Will you have more contests like this?
Yes I plan to have one every month. If you are a follower you can enter them each month.
Good luck to all,
Tehzack

Last edited by a moderator:
Still not letting me actually post on there. Says its only allowed for team members. Oh well. I tried I guess. Good luck everyone else.

EDIT: I am "following" the blog as well

[quote name='BigJohn81']You must be a member to comment, I think. I see a couple of people have posted so it must work.[/QUOTE]

I am following the blog, says I can't comment.

[quote name='Monster Warfare']Just says I need to be a Team Member.[/QUOTE]

Same as him,it says I'm not a team member

Okay, now it's finally fixed I guess. Tehzack just said:

"Any google account can post comments "

September 20, 2009 6:36 PM"

[quote name='BigJohn81']Okay, now it's finally fixed I guess. Tehzack just said:

"Any google account can post comments "

September 20, 2009 6:36 PM"[/QUOTE]

Yup was just able to post :D

I hate signing up on sites like this...

Cause everyone can see your email address...

Who knows what it will get used for...

Not by the owner of the blog (although you never know), but by the lurkers and spam-bots.

[quote name='webdoggy']There are 65 now. Good luck all.[/QUOTE]
Really? Says 43 followers. I think he needs a few more lol.

I was just looking at the comment page. Guess I assumed that if anyone was posting a comment they would be smart enough to be following.

Contest is now over. A winner has been selected. I think some Korean/Chinese dude won. lol. But according to the blog they are going to have a contest like this every month.

bread's done
Back